Anyone buy Xbox x on nov 10th and use PayPal credit
Discus and support Anyone buy Xbox x on nov 10th and use PayPal credit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered the xbox x on nov 10th and used my paypal credit to purchase. On microsoft it says my order is pending. But on my paypal it has that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lizjoyw, Dec 8, 2020.
Thema:
Anyone buy Xbox x on nov 10th and use PayPal credit
Loading...
-
Anyone buy Xbox x on nov 10th and use PayPal credit - Similar Threads - Anyone buy nov
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Why did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...: Whyyyyy Xbox [Moderator edit: Moved from the Community Centre / Discuss the Volunteer Moderator program] 6f792b60-a4d1-4d46-ae06-0ba3f1136568 -
Anyone having issues buying Oblivion?
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone having issues buying Oblivion?: I'm trying to buy the new Oblivion games but it keeps asking me to sign in. I am already signed in and when I follow the on screen prompts and get the sign in codes etc nothing happens.... -
Does anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts?: Howdy from Texas everyone! Does anyone know if people still buy old Xbox 360 S® Parts? Because me and my dad found his old 360 S in a closet and we were thinking about ripping it apart and selling... -
Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments] -
can anyone help me when i turn off the vpn my Minecraft is asking me to buy it again im...
in XBoX Games and Appscan anyone help me when i turn off the vpn my Minecraft is asking me to buy it again im...: i have some photos if i can import it 43824444-f7f3-485e-bea5-603c63efc80d