Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?

Discus and support Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just sitting there staring at my Fifa team and got a notification from Xbox saying my account was suspended for 2 weeks. It is not showing any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan_606, May 23, 2023.

1. Ethan_606
    Ethan_606 Guest

I was just sitting there staring at my Fifa team and got a notification from Xbox saying my account was suspended for 2 weeks. It is not showing any information on what for or any way to contact support regarding it.

Anybody know of any ways to fix this? cannot play any multiplayer game for 2 weeks now which sucks.

:)

Ethan_606, May 23, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ethan, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that you were suspended from the Xbox network for two weeks.
    I want to let you know that unfortunately no one here or Microsoft support is able to assist or discuss enforcement actions.

In situations like these the recommended action is submit a case review if you're eligible.
    You can review the previous statement and how to submit the case visiting the next article
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. c4pt 4ndy Win User

URGENT APPEAL FOR REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION

i have been banned for 2 weeks for no reason how do i speak to someone from xbox live to discuss removing this ban
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for 2 weeks for no reason

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You can find out info about your ban/suspension on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    where you can also file for a case review if eligible.
  5. iDeathStroke19 Win User

Communication ban for 2 weeks And can my Ban please be uplifted?

Same here. Banned for 2 weeks for no reason
  6. Alliance United Win User

Communication ban for 2 weeks for no reason.

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox Enforcement related issues aren't handled on the Xbox.com Forums. If you would like to contact the Xbox Policy & Enforcement Team, you may do so via 'Case Review'. This will give you the option to have your case re-evaluated and the opportunity
    to message a team member. To start, please head over to your 'Enforcement History' page here: Enforcement History (Please login with the account associated with the enforcement
    action).

If you would like to view how 'Case Review' works, please check here: How-To: Case Review

*Final decision of appeal of suspension will be up to team member, this does not guarantee the suspension will be uplifted.
Thema:

1. Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason? - Similar Threads - Anyone been randomly

2. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  3. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. does anyone know a step by step guide to setting up a Talk Talk router to Xbox One been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know a step by step guide to setting up a Talk Talk router to Xbox One been...: Can someone help me sort my router settings out with Talk Talk please. I put an ethernet cable into my router to the Xbox and the lag when i play is ridiculous. The cable is brand new and a high...
  6. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  7. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  8. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  9. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77
  10. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25