Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?

Discus and support Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've ordered one over three weeks ago and it's on "back order" status.... Kind sucks that no one at Microsoft is able to provide any updates or an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AZinKWT, Sep 20, 2016.

1. AZinKWT
    AZinKWT Guest

Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?

I've ordered one over three weeks ago and it's on "back order" status.... Kind sucks that no one at Microsoft is able to provide any updates or an estimated timeframe for delivery!

:)

AZinKWT, Sep 20, 2016
  2. NEOWAT14
    NEOWAT14 Guest
    Xbox One S Controller Charging Dock Stations

I was wondering if anybody knew if any of the current charging dock stations for the xbox one controllers worked for the xbox one s controllers at all. If anybody knows if theres already dock stations available for xbox one s controllers, please let me know
    as well.

NEOWAT14, Sep 20, 2016
  3. G3TBaNDz 242
    G3TBaNDz 242 Guest
    xbox one question

This is gonna be quick, how there is like the disc drive issue with xbox one, by christmas there should be like new batch of system made and ship to store right? cause am planning on buying one for christmas

G3TBaNDz 242, Sep 20, 2016
  4. ADRIANSANDERS1 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I'm in the same boat as a lot of other people that ordered the elites series 2 controller. I know when a lot of us ordered the controller off the website it didn't give the out of stock greyed out box but actually allowed people to order the controller.
    I know they send the controllers out in batches to be shipped to the respectable party. My question is when will the next batch get shipped? In all reality I can wait while I play on my ticking time bomb controller that doesn't allow me to chat but listen
    to others. I would like to know when the batch is shipped so I can set a general time frame for myself for when my controller will show up. I know every thing is hectic right now nut that's just the big question that I have. In my line of work I know the
    importance of patience.
  5. SiegeCaptain Win User

Xbox One Console.. GARBAGE, should have gone Sony

Anybody know when new generation Ones will be made and released?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Halo wars backwards compatibility release date?

There was never a date announced,just that it will be made backwards compatible.

No one here knows when it will be backwards compatible.

A new batch of games was added a few days ago.
  7. Spazpol Win User

trying to ship my xbox controller

Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address
    What country are you shipping from?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Item still pending

Because design lab controllers are custom made, they take 2-3 weeks to be shipped.
Thema:

1. Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship? - Similar Threads - Anybody batch custom

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  4. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  5. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  6. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?: How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play...
  7. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  9. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...
  10. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...