Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back

Discus and support Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing FFXIII on the Xbox game pass & my most recent in-game save data was deleted ? Can anybody out there help with this issue on how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexander Swarn, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back

I was playing FFXIII on the Xbox game pass & my most recent in-game save data was deleted ? Can anybody out there help with this issue on how to recover it? Called Xbox support all the guy did was do the same troubleshoot techniques I'd already had done then he transferred me over to Microsoft -__-

:)

Alexander Swarn, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back

Hello Alexander!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about this situation, Alexander.

Unfortunately there is no way to recover a save once it is deleted.

I wish I could help you in a better way, but no procedure has really been developed for that.

I'm terribly sorry.
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

borrar perfil de juego

Heya!

Are you trying to delete the save files for the game to start over?

To do this navigate to My games and apps > highlight the game and press menu to manage the game > select saved data and delete all saved data.

This will completely delete all data saved on your profile permanently there is no way to get it back if you take this route.

If this is not what you are looking to do please post back with a detailed description of the issue!
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering deleted data

Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox deleted save data

If you have deleted your save data from the cloud, then there is no way to get it back.
  6. MASKED ELF29 Win User

Help

* Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to delete my xbox live account and nothings working, people say to just delete the profile. Sombody please tell me if I do delete just my profile nothing important gets deleted like: achivements, and saved game data.
Thema:

1. Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back - Similar Threads - Anybody game saved

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  4. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  5. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d