Anybody else think Xbox one cloud will revolutionize gaming?

Discus and support Anybody else think Xbox one cloud will revolutionize gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="MurderTramp17"] www.gameinformer.com/.../sony-announces-streaming-games-on-demand-service-playstation-now.aspx This could be an example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

[quote user="MurderTramp17"]

www.gameinformer.com/.../sony-announces-streaming-games-on-demand-service-playstation-now.aspx

This could be an example of its potential in conparison to what Sony plans to do with it, but the problem with any cloud utilization is it will depend on the individual internet connection of the user. Which a lot are too slow to handle some of these innovations

[/quote]That is much more interesting then the BS MS is tryin to pull, IPTV and streaming games is a real nice bonus, much better then our tv box input

The curse of the 3rd console man N64,Ps3,X1.

Thanatos465, Jan 7, 2014
  2. While it is definitely interesting... The question is, will it work? Ms has already denied working on cloud streaming of games since the experience wouldn't be up to par based on each persons connection. Framerate would be too inconsistent they stated

MurderTramp17, Jan 7, 2014
  3. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    With EA's track record ill be happy if titanfall works at all letalone is magically made better by the cloud.

PICK 34, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Anybody else think Xbox one cloud will revolutionize gaming?

[quote user="PICK 34"]

With EA's track record ill be happy if titanfall works at all letalone is magically made better by the cloud.

[/quote]

Bfs issues are that EA servers are crap, and Dice did a bad job. Titanfall uses MS servers and is made by respawn. The EA label has no effect on the quality of the game

Upinya Slayin, Jan 7, 2014
  5. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    I don’t think it will “revolutionize gaming” but it will make it better. Most problems with server based games (BF4, GTA5, etc.) is that the developers don’t have the personal or money to properly set them up and test them before releasing a game, but know
    MS is offering there servers to all developers. That’s one less thing the developers have to worry about. It’s sort of like the Kinect, a lot of people don’t realize that it had built in voice recognition software that developers could simply plug into there
    code and add this feature without having to develop it from scratch (this is what Mass Effect 3 did). Also we should see developers using it for other things as well for example Tintanfall will run the AI bots, match making, etc. on the cloud side, this takes
    these processes off of the users XB1 leaving more room for other actions.

StrangerJim, Oct 31, 2018
  6. PICK 34 Win User

7. MurderTramp17 Win User

While it is definitely interesting... The question is, will it work? Ms has already denied working on cloud streaming of games since the experience wouldn't be up to par based on each persons connection. Framerate would be too inconsistent they stated
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

It has already and will continue to revo our x1 experiences. Even if it's full power is non accessible.
  9. Upinya Slayin Win User

i see the difference in forza already, also titanfall coming soon. I think this is the future
  10. MurderTramp17 Win User

Thema:

1. Anybody else think Xbox one cloud will revolutionize gaming? - Similar Threads - Anybody else cloud

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  4. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  6. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  7. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  8. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  9. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...