Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update

Discus and support Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since the new store user interface update/patch my xbox one has been negatively affected with constant freezing and crashing. Its a real nightmare to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OoTOMBSoO, Sep 22, 2020.

1. OoTOMBSoO
    OoTOMBSoO Guest

Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update

since the new store user interface update/patch my xbox one has been negatively affected with constant freezing and crashing. Its a real nightmare to go through your entire network infrastucture everyday to pin point a problem. My conclusion is its not
    my network/cables/power sockets but in fact a rushed patch for the new xbox store. Its not compatible. I also understand microsoft is working on pc xbox live as well as a newer console infrastructure but really should come forward if problems should arise
    and speak up. I’ve reset over a dozen times both hard and soft. I’ve also factory reset once now, which i was not happy to do. This month of agony has been a real eye opener for me. Alot of things on xbox live have been buggy/glitched and under performing
    for well over a year. I never would have expected it from xbox, playstation..yeah def, but not my fave console the xbox. I’m super unhappy that my link to staying sane in a post pandemic world was sabotaged to destruction from a patch that was just a new store
    paint job. Leave a comment if your’re having problems too since that update.

:)

OoTOMBSoO, Sep 22, 2020
  2. KennethCollette Win User

Yes. My very new Xbox One S, is displaying strange graphical glitches in some shadows of ALL games. Xbox one games and even 360 games. Beyond good and evil the water on the shorelines is quite bad. Hope this will be fixed soon, as its bot a good look on
    a 4 month old console.
  3. MythicaL Phenom Win User

Chat issues

I believe its because of the last patch for new dashboard UI
  4. FYMWJ7XKHG00 Win User

Microsoft store on xbox not working

I don't know about how to or where to go to post "I guess you can say a bug" on the xbox one microsoft store. But I thought someone might want to look into it if anyone can. But my question is, is anybody else are having any problems on opening
    up the microsoft store? I push A on the store icon on my xbox one X but it just won't open, so pretty much I have to go on the website instead. But I thought I would throw that out there because it's been doing that since after an update for the microsoft
    store on the xbox.
  5. EnderBeef192 Win User

Minecraft launcher xbox login ui change?

I have already updated everything including xbox apps, Also i asked one of my friend on windows 10 to see if he's experiencing this issue and he said no. Is there anyway i could get the new ui? because the new one is so much cleaner.

Update:The new ui does appears but only on the minecraft bedrock app when i try to sign in but not on the launcher.
  6. soldierboy333 Win User

Anybody else having these problems?

Are either of you enrolled in the update preview program?
Thema:

1. Anybody else having problems with their Xbox one because of the new store UI patch/update - Similar Threads - Anybody else having

2. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  6. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  7. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  8. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  9. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...