Anybody able to help with a service order?

Discus and support Anybody able to help with a service order? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Having trouble trying to create a service order for an Xbox Series X console, when following the process it asks me to select my address but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Goddard1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Tom Goddard1
    Tom Goddard1 Guest

Anybody able to help with a service order? [​IMG]
    Having trouble trying to create a service order for an Xbox Series X console, when following the process it asks me to select my address but doesn’t offer any. After putting the address in by clicking on the option to add a new address it takes me back to the same screen and still does not display my address so I can never start the service order

:)

Tom Goddard1, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Tom Goddard1 Win User

I’ve tried multiple browsers on multiple devices, it is the same issue each time. Had a friend try setting up a service order for his Xbox and he was able to get his address to display but when he tried running it against mine he started to encounter the exact same issue as I am, leading me to believe that there is something wrong with the service order form itself for my particular region
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thank you for the info. In this case I'd recommend contacting support for help setting up the repair order. You can do this by logging in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once you're through and into a chat with a fellow gamer ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate for help with setting up the repair order

If you happen to live near a The Microsoft Store then you could also contact them to see if they're able to take it in and send it off from there
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Tom, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

Which browser are you using to set up the repair? I'd recommend using Edge or Chrome if you aren't already using them. If you are and are still having trouble try opening an Incognito Window in the browser and try setting up the repair again.

You could also try clearing the cache of the browser to see if that helps. Please note that clearing the cache will log you out of all sites
  5. Tom Goddard1 Win User

I ended up requesting a call and they’re starting to process the order for me, was more raising this as I think there is something wrong with the online form and I doubt I’m the only one who might be experiencing this issue. Hopefully it will get investigated and fixed
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Poor customer service for xbox one

Thema:

1. Anybody able to help with a service order? - Similar Threads - Anybody able help

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  4. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  5. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  6. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?: How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play...
  7. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  9. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...
  10. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...