Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?

Discus and support Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; “Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rangatang21, May 22, 2024.

1. Rangatang21
    Rangatang21 Guest

“Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now know why this is, it is because xbox controllers are 16 bit stick resolution but the playstation controller is 8 bit. I am wondering if there are any controllers that i can use on the xbox that have 8 bit stick resolution. Would an old gen xbox controller do the trick? Or is there a way to use a playstation 4 controller on xbox. What stick resolution did the original xbox one controller have and the xbox 360 controller? Do these have the same? Alternatively, are there any third party controllers which are compatible with the xbox that offers 8 bit resolution?,”

:)

Rangatang21, May 22, 2024
  2. Internet Expert Win User

4k problem

What is the model of your TV? Sometimes, manufacturers disable 4K resolution over one or more of the HDMI inputs, and you must manually enable it in the TV's settings with your remote.

The Xbox One can support almost any TV with an HDMI input. The 8/10-bits on panels only indicates whether the TV supports HDR or not, which is an optional feature. The Xbox One X can support 8-bit 4K displays (considered non-HDR
    4K).

If your TV is an 8-bit panel (non-HDR), then make sure the "Color depth" setting is set to "24 bits per pixel (8-bit)" while switching to 4K UHD resolution. You may also want to experiment with the advanced video settings if you
    are still having issues in trying to get your Xbox One X to display in 4K.
  3. QStyle Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards

Is the Logitech X52 H.O.T.A.S. THROTTLE AND STICK SIMULATION CONTROLLER compatible with the XB1 Adaptive controller?

I see the$39 Extreme 3D pro version is compatible but I need the use of the throttle for a RT analog stick.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

Any word on an xbox compatible flight stick?
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Spec about HDR Recording

A bit more info I found....

"

‘8-bit HDR’
    Some manufacturers will label their televisions as HDR even if they only support 8-bit color. This is because there are 2 different specifications that can classify a TV as having HDR compatibility: contrast
    and color depth.

Contrast is the specification we’re looking at here. Contrast is the difference between the blackest black a panel can produce and the whitest white. Technically, the more nits produced by a panel the whiter
    is can be, so often times manufacturers will meet a certain contrast level and stick the ‘HDR’ sticker on their TV. While this is not going to look as good as something with a 10-bit panel, it will still look quite a bit better than your standard ‘non-HDR’
    8-bit TV."

Not sure how it applies to videos tbf though
  6. ondishko Win User

Controller keeps looking up

Same problem here, my right analog stick on xbox one controller drifts immediately up when launching any game. This problem started out of nowhere after only 8 months of normal use. Tried updating controller, changing batteries, nothing works. Controller
    is worthless now.
Thema:

1. Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers? - Similar Threads - compatible bit stick

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?: So I bought a Xbox 360 game to play it but I have a Xbox One I searched up if the disc would work with my game and the results kept saying backwards capability and I don't know if that's a app or...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  9. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  10. Halo Master Chief Collectionnot compatible with 64-bit system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collectionnot compatible with 64-bit system: Bought Halo MCC but can't play as it's an 'unsupported 16-bit application' and is not compatible with a 64-bit version of Windows. Apparently Microsoft has known about this issue for some time....