Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft?

Discus and support Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing for a while and it's quite repetitive to remote connect every time I boot up Minecraft on my Switch. If there's any way I can somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mel0nCake.mdp, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft?

I've been playing for a while and it's quite repetitive to remote connect every time I boot up Minecraft on my Switch. If there's any way I can somehow keep my account connected to my switch, it would be nice to know.

:)

Mel0nCake.mdp, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft?

Hello Mel0nCake.mdp,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that signing in your Microsoft account using remote connect would really take time especially if it is keeping you every time you open the Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. We realized as well how comfortable it is if there is an automatic sign in where it bypasses the current process.

A Microsoft account is a free account you use to sign in on a device that allows Minecraft players on Switch to play with others on non-Nintendo devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, and Windows 10 (and above) via cross-play, Realms, or Servers. Having a Microsoft account also enables the portability of your Minecoins and Marketplace purchases to other devices and platforms. For more information go to the Xbox article, Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ.

It seems like the automatic sign in is currently a feature limitation of the platform. Whereas we found this feature very convenient to the user, we will help you suggest this feature to the game developer and request this feature. We can make it here on this site: Minecraft Feedback.

We're hoping that we will get positive response from the game developer.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  5. AP_5827 Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update

I was having this same issue, and I got the update to go away when I closed out Minecraft on my Switch. The switch version was using my microsoft account, so it may be that your account is signed in on Switch or PC.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft? - Similar Threads - permanently connect Microsoft

2. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  3. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  7. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  8. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  9. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  10. Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?: I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play xbox but wait- i’ve been suspended?? i go to...