Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away?
Discus and support Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its a pain to navigate the internet and telling it to scroll down for 30 secs then you realize its not listening. I want a always listening option for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnRyValD, Mar 15, 2014.
Thema:
Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away?
Loading...
-
Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away? - Similar Threads - keep select menu
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it
in XboX Insidersmy Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to... -
My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X
in XboX InsidersMy TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found... -
Keeps making me select an xbox plan.
in XBoX on ConsolesKeeps making me select an xbox plan.: this problem keeps popping up whenever I try to get on rainbow six siege, even though i previously bought the game when there was a deal it still pops up. Can anyone help me solve this or do i... -
A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...
in XBoX Games and AppsA fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...: A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in house and l library my games,disapear. In store say owned,woths happened ?please help...