Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?

Discus and support Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title Having constant issues with this headset. Only paired twice and now won't pair at all. I have tried full shut downs, controller firmware... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-TORTURE-, Dec 17, 2020.

1. /u/-TORTURE-
    /u/-TORTURE- Guest

Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?

Title

Having constant issues with this headset. Only paired twice and now won't pair at all. I have tried full shut downs, controller firmware updates, updating console, turning controller on and off, switching xbox power modes between instant on and power saver, among other things.

submitted by /u/-TORTURE-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-TORTURE-, Dec 17, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  4. AlexNoveNoisy Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful. I'll get in touch whit the razer support service to see if it's possible to use nari ultimate with xbox and how.
  5. PaperzMask Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Love Turtle beach for comfort, though currently using Razer nari ultimate too, this one is amazing too
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

USB audio???????

The player you reference likely uses it because he is sponsored by them and they pay him to do so. There are headsets now that are completely cordless as a matter of fact Razer just launched the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox surround set no cords.
Thema:

1. Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X? - Similar Threads - Razer Nari Ultimate

2. How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless: I have a normal razer nari ultimate and I want to connect it to my Xbox one with the usb. I am using the razer headphone app but the light glows blue for a few seconds then unpairs. What’s the...
  3. I have a razer nari ultimate headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a razer nari ultimate headset: Is there anyway i can pair my headset or add it as a device if so how do i do that? 5f2b612b-5081-4ce8-acbf-0f17cf34f1e1
  4. Razer nari problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer nari problem: I got razer nari ultimate for xbox and sometime when i put them on off, it reset all the xbox Series x wireless. So my remote begin to flash and after it impossible to connect it. I cant pair it....
  5. Elite 2 desyncs from Series X after powering off Razer Nari Ultimate headset

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 desyncs from Series X after powering off Razer Nari Ultimate headset: The headset is wireless and the controller will just blink once the headset is powered off. Controller will not resync unless console is restarted. Reported it and confirmed it by repeating the...
  6. Razer Nari Headset Xbox One controller unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Headset Xbox One controller unresponsive: Hi, I recently purchased the Razer Nari Headset for Xbox Series X and i’ve been running into an issue where after the headset is assigned via bluetooth to the console my Xbox controller becomes...
  7. Razer Nari ultimate xbox edition Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari ultimate xbox edition Wireless: I purchased the razer nari ultimate xbox edition wireless headset an an the audio of game sound fine an hypersense works but I have no mic audio works no one can hear me speak or I can't hear them...
  8. Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X: The audio keeps popping especially during dialogues, it is very frustrating and impossibile to play (it gives you a very bad headache), this issue occurs when the volume is set from medium to high...
  9. XBox One S with Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S with Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset: I've replaced the headset twice, meaning I'm on my 3rd brand new Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset and I am now convinced the problem is with the XBox One S Console. At times it sounds awesome,...
  10. Nari ultimate headphones by Razer wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nari ultimate headphones by Razer wireless: Headphones adio sounds great cant chat mic does not seem to be working all settings seem to be accurat . I can hear people just cant speak to them . I am not on mute checked that . So any ideas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer nari ultimate xbox series x firmware