Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my...

Discus and support Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my microsoft account got hacked and the person who did it was able to change it from my email. is there anyway of getting it back. same account that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MacFST, Jan 13, 2023.

1. MacFST
    MacFST Guest

Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my...

my microsoft account got hacked and the person who did it was able to change it from my email. is there anyway of getting it back. same account that i had ties to my xbox and my pc. side question, does losing this account have any effects on my pc?

:)

MacFST, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Notserp_220 Win User

Xbox Gamertag Force Change

Do you think that my account got hacked? Should I change my password? Im really lost here because its so out of the blue. Ive barely talked to anyone on here so I dont know why it would be hacked or changed by someone somehow. Do you think there is still
    a chance for me to get my name changed back to something reasonable?
  3. FeoxMP3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Accounts for Minecraft.

Hi guy. For the email it is a corrupted email (but still active the time to resolve my problem for get a proof) now so dont worry about that ;). I have just change my informations for security because i have see all my others accounts hack or get somes strange changes but i never have get my Microsoft account hacked or see with problems. And because it is a lot of time i use the olds informations and not a lot of time the news i have forgot the new informations of my account.

Wouldn't there be a Microsoft team that handles such cases for account recoveries and similar order issues? Because in fact I am at a stage where it is someone outside who has to retrieve my information to tell me again or change it (depending on what they know how to do) with as proof my old information so that Microsoft knows that it is indeed my account.
  4. HardThinkingPatrick Win User

deadliest warrior Legends glitch/hack battle rating points off

I don't think there is any way someone can really help you.. If you know who hacked you, report him, and change your password frequently.
  5. Herman Gouws Win User

My XBox account has been hacked.

I only share my gamer tag. I did now change my Microsoft account number and when I signed in the hacked person detail immediately showed as my gamer tag...

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST ME IN GETTING MY HACKED XBOX Account Back??????
  6. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Unauthorized transaction made on my account within the past 24 hours.

looks like someone either hack your account or someone else use it

either way if you dont want this to happen

change your password
    account.live.com/ChangePassword.aspx

then call microsoft rightaway
Thema:

1. Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my... - Similar Threads - microsoft account someone

2. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  3. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  4. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...
  5. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  6. My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email to something else and the...: I woke up recently to an email stating that someone logged into my Microsoft account, changed my email, and then changed my password. I tried logging back in but it says that the account does not...
  7. Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...: Someone got onto my email, added security info and then deleted it, what do I do? My microsoft account is gone along with the subscriptions, I recently created the same account, without any of the...
  8. Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...: This all ties together in the end but you need all the small details to understand. Someone was supposedly gifting me something online on what was a completely accurate copy of another website....
  9. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  10. Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.: Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around...