Any way to contact XBLET

Discus and support Any way to contact XBLET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vT Kealan, Mar 27, 2018.

1. vT Kealan
    vT Kealan Guest

Any way to contact XBLET

So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to some salty messages, and after a while he did provoke a reaction. This reaction
    was fairly mild, only two sentences long with the only real negative thing was me using the F word. The '24 hour' suspension they have given cannot be submitted for a case review, however in the enforcement tab it actually shows the ban lasting 28 hours.
    (8:09pm 27/3 to 00:09am 29/3). Now I am pretty frustrated to have gotten the ban in the first place, as for over 11 years on xbox live I have never had a bad reputation on my profile, and never had any other form of punishment. Any of you playing with friends
    know how much communication can influence a game, so now that I can't communicate with any friends for the next 28 hours is very annoying, given how soft the reason for the ban is. Also the support team who were in contact with me suggested I should 'just
    ignore those people, or try improve my gamerscore with a quiet gaming night' Completely unsatisfied with their service and feel I have been extremely hard done by from the XBLET.

:)

vT Kealan, Mar 27, 2018
  2. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    enforcement are heartless

No, they absolutely do not. Contact the FTC for fraud as the XBLET are fraud

AIex WiIheIm, Mar 27, 2018
  3. ban - Hey Smwutches

Whether the number is real or not that is not the official way to get your suspension lifted the ONLY way to get a suspension lifted would be to file a case review on the enforcement teams website.

So by PepperyGaming giving out that phone number when someone asks for a contact number for XBLET so they can get there suspension lifted sooner that is wrong information.

All Smwutches is doing is giving out correct information.

steeledwand7664, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Any way to contact XBLET

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Since it is such a short suspension, it is not eligible for a review since the review would take longer than the suspension. Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct no matter
    how mild the rest of the messages were.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2018
  5. vT Kealan
    vT Kealan Guest
    I know it is, but this guy has spammed me with 16 messages provoking a reaction, and then used that to report me. For all I know he is having a great time with his friends playing consequence free.

vT Kealan, Mar 27, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As long as you have filed a complaint on him, they will investigate him too and take action. Suspensions are not always immediate so even if he hasn't been suspended yet, it doesn't mean he won't be.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2018
  7. It is not the only way. Even if the phone number is not up to your standards, or if it is not "official means" (If it wasn't official, Microsoft wouldn't post it on their website) it is still a way to contact them. vT Kealan did not ask if it is official,
    just asked if there is another way.

PepperyGaming, Mar 27, 2018
  8. Any way to contact XBLET

You can either submit a case review by clicking here, or you could call them at 1 425 954 5113. Keep in mind that it is a call back number and you will not be able to speak with them tight away.

PepperyGaming, Mar 27, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I'm not sure where you've seen it, but I've never seen that number listed anywhere on Microsoft's site. If it was meant to be used as a way to contact the enforcement team, it would be listed on the enforcement site.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2018
  10. It is deep into microsoft.com. Do not report Xbox forum posts if they do not contain profanity or I will need to reach out to the enforcement team myself. Every time I post something, you come and say "Oh well this is not official" or whatever. You need
    to stop. I would message you but you never reply.

PepperyGaming, Mar 28, 2018
  11. What Smwutches is saying is that may be a phone number for the enforcement team but it is not one that would be used for use when you have an enforcement action against your account.

That is probably a number for internal use only and the only Official way to have the enforcement team reinvestigate a suspension is to go through filing a case review on their website.

And like Smwutches i would like to see that Official Microsoft website that shows that number for the enforcement team.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  12. steeledwand7664 Win User

Any way to contact XBLET

It is not the only way. Even if the phone number is not up to your standards, or if it is not "official means" (If it wasn't official, Microsoft wouldn't post it on their website) it is still a way to contact them. vT Kealan did not ask if it is official,

I'm not sure where you've seen it, but I've never seen that number listed anywhere on Microsoft's site. If it was meant to be used as a way to contact the enforcement team, it would be listed on the enforcement site.

It is deep into microsoft.com. Do not report Xbox forum posts if they do not contain profanity or I will need to reach out to the enforcement team myself. Every time I post something, you come and say "Oh well this is not official" or whatever. You need
    What Smwutches is saying is that may be a phone number for the enforcement team but it is not one that would be used for use when you have an enforcement action against your account.

That is probably a number for internal use only and the only Official way to have the enforcement team reinvestigate a suspension is to go through filing a case review on their website.

And like Smwutches i would like to see that Official Microsoft website that shows that number for the enforcement team.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Any way to contact XBLET

As long as you have filed a complaint on him, they will investigate him too and take action. Suspensions are not always immediate so even if he hasn't been suspended yet, it doesn't mean he won't be.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Any way to contact XBLET

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Since it is such a short suspension, it is not eligible for a review since the review would take longer than the suspension. Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct no matter
    how mild the rest of the messages were.
  15. PepperyGaming Win User

Any way to contact XBLET

It is not the only way. Even if the phone number is not up to your standards, or if it is not "official means" (If it wasn't official, Microsoft wouldn't post it on their website) it is still a way to contact them. vT Kealan did not ask if it is official,

It is deep into microsoft.com. Do not report Xbox forum posts if they do not contain profanity or I will need to reach out to the enforcement team myself. Every time I post something, you come and say "Oh well this is not official" or whatever. You need
  16. Smwutches Win User

Any way to contact XBLET

Thema:

Any way to contact XBLET

1. Any way to contact XBLET - Similar Threads - contact XBLET

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  6. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  7. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  8. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...