Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire?

Discus and support Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, i have just tries to do game streaming, but as i have the original XBOX + controllers i cant connect with bluetooth. I am wondering if there is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/osctorand, Nov 22, 2019.

1. /u/osctorand
    /u/osctorand Guest

Hello, i have just tries to do game streaming, but as i have the original XBOX + controllers i cant connect with bluetooth. I am wondering if there is any ither way, as i dont wanna spend alot of money on controllers i already have.

EDIT: I might not have the original controllers, as i have a headphone jack.

submitted by /u/osctorand
    [link] [comments]

/u/osctorand, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Screenshot Galaxy S7 Win User

Crashes on my Samsung S7 edge

My Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is continually crashing during Microsoft solitaire .
    It seems that your phone is running out of run-time memory, and clutter is causing your phone to work inappropriately. In order to make it work normally and play this game, I would suggest you clear/remove cached data and clutter/junk files on your phone.
    For that purpose, you could follow
    this guide
    . It helps to remove the cached data on Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.

I hope this helps you!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Hello Ace,

We understand that you are attempting to sync your Xbox One controller to an IOS device, and that the controller is not recognized.

This would be due to the supported devices being the following:

Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 edge

Galaxy Note5

Galaxy S6 edge+

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 edge

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Samsung galaxy s7 + controller Xbox oneCopper Shadow

Connecting an Xbox One controller to the Samsung Gear VR or Galaxy S7 requires that your controller have Bluetooth.

The
    Xbox One Copper Shadow controller
    does not feature Bluetooth.
  5. MichaelFay_77 Win User

Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

I am having the same problem on my Galaxy S7 as of a few days ago.
  6. Arturs Soms Win User

bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

Hello,

1. - 4., 6.,10. I'm testing controller on PC. windows 10

5. works perfectly with PC, samsung galaxy s7 and PS4 pro

7. another headset works greate with controller

8. tested by wire. no battery.

9. I don't want to buy one. there is not guaranty. Is this adapted required? Why then headset start to work properly when i'm using workaround mentioned in the link? all
    previous headsets works greatly without adapter. Besides there is already 3.5mm hole. :)

still has an issue.
Thema:

1. Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire? - Similar Threads - connect samsung galaxy

2. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  3. Xbox One won’t connect to Samsung Freestyle projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won’t connect to Samsung Freestyle projector: I’m having trouble connecting my Xbox 1 to my new freestyle projector. I believe the issue lies with the Xbox signal not being able to keep up with the 4K projectors signal. I’m using a micro hdmi...
  4. Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV: Hello, My Xbox series X which I only got about 6 months ago suddenly will not show display on my Samsung TV. It worked fine from purchase until today. I go to turn it on today and it turns on and...
  5. My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB: My Xbox one controller halo5 edition can't connect to my samsung m11 with USB but it can connect to my PC what happen and how can I do. Can you help me please T-T...
  6. XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S cannot connect to Samsung TV Neo QLED (QN95B) - no signal!: Hi all, I had this problem also with my rather old Samsung TV (it was from 2009 or so), but I now have a new one (Samsung QN95B Neo QLED) and also here I'm not able to connect my XBox One S with...
  7. My xbox is not connecting to my samsung tv. The TV keeps saying check device power even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not connecting to my samsung tv. The TV keeps saying check device power even...: Xbox One X Samsung Neo Oled Smart TV Yes I have tried doing other hdmi cables and ports Could the problem be with the power supply of the Xbox? I have tried the connecting my switch to the TV...
  8. I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25...: I bought a Samsung tv that has xbox built in, I can use gamepass but I play rally games normally and I want to connect my steering wheel G25 Logitech to the tv. how do I do that? is it possible?...
  9. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" only on samsung devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" only on samsung devices: I have been having a problem with connecting to LAN games on minecraft bedrock edition recently. When joining a friend's world under the same wifi connection, an "unable to connect to world"...
  10. Xbox one s won't connect to my Samsung HD tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't connect to my Samsung HD tv: Hi I have a problem getting my xbox one to connect to my Samsung TV, works fine on other TVs just won't recognise the hdmi connection from the xbox on my samsung doesn't matter if I connect direct...