Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

Discus and support Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Texer_x, Jul 17, 2023.

  1. Texer_x
    Texer_x Guest

    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft


    Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to Microsoft, Microsoft decided it would be fair to hold out on releasing ray tracing, but who cares I think Microsoft should go forward and release ray tracing on xbox, if Sony don't want to send a developer kit then so be it, this way Microsoft could make more money because guess what if you want ray tracing you need an xbox.

    :)
     
    Texer_x, Jul 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Texer_x Win User

    WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

    Ray tracing on minecraft next gen
  3. Texer_x Win User

    WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

    So why did microsoft advertise ray tracing to be coming to next gen, answer the question. WHEN IS RAY TRACING COMING ?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

    Microsoft has developer kits. You can't make games for any console without them.

    Ray Tracing is extremely resource intensive, and thst goes 10x more for a game like minecraft with so many surfaces and materials.

    Therefore making a stable, reliable build has likely ben very difficult.

    RT can. result in 90+% performance hits.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

    Hello Texer_X, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    At the moment, the ray tracing feature is only available on Windows devices.
    The developer, Mojang, didn’t release the functionality for Xbox or PlayStation consoles.

    You can review more information about this and more in the article below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

    I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
Thema:

Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

Loading...
  1. Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft - Similar Threads - updates ray tracing

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated.

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated.: Today i went to play one of many BC games on my Series X but the app keeps showing error code 0x91d7000. I’m looking online this has been a issue for years, WTF is this getting an update ever?!...