Any update on sharing clips from pc to xbox?
Discus and support Any update on sharing clips from pc to xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive been trying to figure out some way to send my buddies clips but nothing i know of takes anything over like 8mb and emailing clips is kind of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBr1skyHalf, Dec 12, 2021.
Thema:
Any update on sharing clips from pc to xbox?
Loading...
-
Any update on sharing clips from pc to xbox? - Similar Threads - update sharing clips
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found... -
Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...
in XboX InsidersCould someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...