ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?!
Discus and support ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My atmos actually worked for a few days then suddenly nothing! This is rubbish. Xbox one X -> Samsung K950 Soundbar Help!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trozza44, Dec 14, 2017.
Thema:
ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?!
Loading...
-
ANY UPDATE ON DOLBY ATMOS PROBLEMS?! - Similar Threads - UPDATE DOLBY ATMOS
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Dolby Vision broken for among after latest Alpha Skip ahead update
in XboX InsidersDolby Vision broken for among after latest Alpha Skip ahead update: Per the title latest update that was supposed to fix Dolby Vision for others has broken it for me. I have an Xbox Series X connected over HDMI 2.0 connected to a TCL 55p607. Everything was... -
Dolby Atmos borked after most recent update
in XboX InsidersDolby Atmos borked after most recent update: Welp, it was too good to be true. Xbox series x force updated last night and Dolby atmos setting for audio has been completely trashed. Zero audio, and not a single setting has changed. How is... -
Why wont my Dolby access update
in XBoX on WindowsWhy wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard... -
I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...
in XBoX on WindowsI am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063 -
Dolby audio problems after latest update
in XboX InsidersDolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio... -
Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!
in XBoX on WindowsCan't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20... -
Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.
in XboX InsidersDolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.: Are there more people with Dolby Atmos problems? My Xbox One X won't give any sound when selecting Dolby Atmos in sound settings. Dolby Digital works perfectly. Tv and Soundbar settings are 100%...