Any update on achievement rework?
Discus and support Any update on achievement rework? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm hoping there has been some news on achievement updated. Improving them, letting you delete them, that kind of stuff. I know a long while back they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nonamesleft1234, Jul 13, 2024.
Thema:
Any update on achievement rework?
Loading...
-
Any update on achievement rework? - Similar Threads - update achievement rework
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update
in XboX InsidersHow to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update
in XboX InsidersFeedback for the Hiding Achievements update: I don’t see anywhere to officially submit feedback to the devs so I’m posting this here. If there is a proper channel for that I would appreciate if someone posted it in the comments. Feedback:... -
Xbox achievements organized. In next update
in XboX InsidersXbox achievements organized. In next update: I wish it was better organized. Explaining which achievements are base game achievements and dlc achievements submitted by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355 [link] [comments] -
Hide achievement update this April or May?
in XboX InsidersHide achievement update this April or May?: Are we getting the hide the achievement later this May or the end of April im really excited . Finally they listened submitted by /u/BrotherMaximusz [link] [comments] -
New Achievement Update Release!!!
in XboX InsidersNew Achievement Update Release!!!: Hey guys and gals I’m currently in Beta ring and have now received the new achievements update, I think it’s a brilliant update to achievement lists and shows that they are prepared to make... -
Achievements update suggestion..
in XboX InsidersAchievements update suggestion..: I'm a big fan of achievement hunting, I think is a great way to challenge yourself and make new friends while searching for co-op partners for some games. I also think Xbox have the best system... -
Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates
in XboX InsidersSeparate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...