Any truth in this power boost coming

Discus and support Any truth in this power boost coming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/532689/20140103/xbox-one-10-boost-performance-warframe-disc.htm#.UsZ819JdW2U 5b0a8fad-ab99-4585-82c6-c1b1eb24de8c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Any truth in this power boost coming

MessiahBrowny, Jan 2, 2014
  2. abes2000
    abes2000 Guest
    unfinished console more like xbox none

"There is a massive dashboard update coming in march according to Marc Whitten, also theres a patch coming to boost game speed and framerate as well. Gotta hang in there for now better days are coming."

I'm sorry, but I cannot see how a system update will "boost game speed and framerate". Xbone's power is what it is, and if the developers can't get 1080p 60fps out of it, a system update will not just suddenly fix the issue. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

abes2000, Jan 2, 2014
  3. TWILIT HAKU
    TWILIT HAKU Guest
    Assorted achievement boosting

I'm looking to boost for the following achievements:

The truth will out.

One for all.

Stubborn stunner.

Wolves for lambs.

I'm happy to help you boost for them as well. Just message me through xbox live. Happy achievement hunting!

TWILIT HAKU, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

Could be, its not unheard of for drivers graphics cards on PC's to be updated etc. and the difference between the very first drivers to later ones can make quite a bit of difference.

-

Also their were reports before the Xbox Ones launch that Microsoft were having problems with the OS/drivers, maybe they have now got all of the problems/glitches sorted.

Shaggy2000, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Highly possible since quite abit of the gpu is locked by MS right now, I wouldnt be surprised if they locked it just to lower the fail rate of the first models, also theirs rumor of a new SKU in the next few months

Thanatos465, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Seems to be all over the internet

MessiahBrowny, Jan 2, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    The neogaf user is the same guy that reported an update would be released sometime that would feature somethings. Im just not seeimg anything substantial in what this guy says. Until Microsoft says it I am not hopeful for a driver update

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Any truth in this power boost coming

Fingers crossed what would it mean better graphics again or what am not a computer know it all lol

MessiahBrowny, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Is there any truth to it? Only time will tell. Is it possible? Absolutely. As the software gets refined over the coming months you will likely see more and more power dedicated to the rest of the system. What is most likely is that Microsoft are monitoring
    how systems are being used and will make tweaks based on that data.

Unreal Warfare, Oct 31, 2018
  10. MessiahBrowny Win User

Fingers crossed what would it mean better graphics again or what am not a computer know it all lol
  11. MessiahBrowny Win User

Seems to be all over the internet
  12. x24hrs2livex Win User

The neogaf user is the same guy that reported an update would be released sometime that would feature somethings. Im just not seeimg anything substantial in what this guy says. Until Microsoft says it I am not hopeful for a driver update
  13. Shaggy2000 Win User

Could be, its not unheard of for drivers graphics cards on PC's to be updated etc. and the difference between the very first drivers to later ones can make quite a bit of difference.

-

Also their were reports before the Xbox Ones launch that Microsoft were having problems with the OS/drivers, maybe they have now got all of the problems/glitches sorted.
  14. Unreal Warfare Win User

Is there any truth to it? Only time will tell. Is it possible? Absolutely. As the software gets refined over the coming months you will likely see more and more power dedicated to the rest of the system. What is most likely is that Microsoft are monitoring
    how systems are being used and will make tweaks based on that data.
Thema:

1. Any truth in this power boost coming - Similar Threads - truth power boost

2. They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...: They didn't give me the achievements: Curiosity, First Blood, The Court of Miracles, Secret Meeting, Love and Duty, and Looting Versailles. a7c092cf-8154-44a6-8180-1235443c8a51
  3. Stick of Truth “Full Arsenal” & “Clothes Wh0re” achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stick of Truth “Full Arsenal” & “Clothes Wh0re” achievement not unlocking: Hey, So I’ve just spent the past few days trying to 100% South Park: The Stick of Truth. “Full Arsenal” and “Clothes Wh0re” won’t unlock though? I can see that I have 103/103 equipment, but no...
  4. Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!)

in XboX Insiders
    Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!): [IMG] submitted by /u/Loganbirchfieldtc [link] [comments]
  5. South Park: The stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park: The stick of truth: My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go right? every other game is fine so why is it...
  6. Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?: Hemp Max Lab CBD has been made to hold down you with maker than vindicatory one occupation. The set has a Sublingual Conveyancing Method, which effectuation it enters direct into your blood water...
  7. Xbox Community Standards - Hard Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Community Standards - Hard Truth: Hello, today I was posting because I wanted to express my feelings and thoughts about the current Xbox Community Standards, as well as gather some rationale for certain decisions. To shut down...
  8. I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...: I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening...
  9. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  10. achievement south park stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement south park stick of truth: I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't...