Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK !

Discus and support Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Major outage on Xbox Live / Anybody know an ETA on the resolution of this nonsense ? 966dbe8e-4278-4dd6-9c81-f93ab10e89c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeDallas6, Feb 26, 2021.

1. MikeDallas6
    MikeDallas6 Guest

Major outage on Xbox Live / Anybody know an ETA on the resolution of this nonsense ?

:)

MikeDallas6, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Spartansniper2020 Win User

Where do I go to sign up for the notification for when it's back up? I'm not seeing that
  3. BraydenAnderson2 Win User

Why should I pay this month for this?
  4. PrestonLoPriore Win User

U my man could not have said that better
  5. JoeLavan Win User

All I can say is that for a gamer who wirks for a software company the performance by Microsoft to repair an outage that is going on 4 hrs now ia ridiculous. Monies have been spent on games that have limited achievement times to complete. Xbox is making it easier for me to purchase the competitions console since those are available for purchase. Another very poor performance in microsoft and xbox to add to a long list of already inexcusable performances. Wow they boast it has almost been a year since the last catastrophic xbox live meltdown...only as good as current performance.
  6. DodjeramDodje Win User

Une idée de quand sa serra arrangé ?
Thema:

1. Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK ! - Similar Threads - timeline Outage today

2. Power outage issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power outage issues: I had a power outage and after that my console comes up for a brief five seconds then shuts right off and each time I try turning it on its the same thing(xbox one x). Any suggestions on what I...
  3. Why is my status bar saying a outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my status bar saying a outage: I'm trying to set up my Xbox series x to my tv and you give me the code for the beginning of my settings 6b74af16-9544-4800-ac4a-3b27d9c17e43
  4. Is a sudden power outage harmful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a sudden power outage harmful?: Is a sudden power outage harmful for the Xbox Series X along with the inserted disc? Thanks 72c86de9-ba51-4776-a570-29695e69e316
  5. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  6. I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there...: I lost my data due to a power outage. The data was corrupted, it took many hours, is there any way to recover it? Either from mojang or from my system. 4fff7cea-1aa1-4b5b-a2df-10098443d89e
  7. 360 Xbox live outage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live outage?: It seems like ever since the sign in issue the other day for the 360 platform was “resolved”, I still haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I can test for a network connection, somewhat, but...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...: It says my network connection is good but I can’t play anything online or update my games 6d22be80-fc73-4a21-835d-87954bb2bf43
  9. System Error on xbox one S after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error on xbox one S after power outage: i was playing like normal then there was a random power outage so i waited till it was back on, i started up my xbox and i got hit with a system error. E102 at first and after turning my xbox off...
  10. When will the service outage end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the service outage end: I’ve been having trouble loading a game or playing a game as a message pops up saying service outage, how long will this last? 6994ef6f-c7ac-4532-8dd6-e4d7b860a38f