Any solution?

Discus and support Any solution? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having the same issue. My son has an xbox 360 with an offline profile. I'm trying to convert that to a live account. I tried signing up for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LrdOfTheFllnLnd, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Any solution?

I'm having the same issue. My son has an xbox 360 with an offline profile. I'm trying to convert that to a live account. I tried signing up for the live account from the console and was unable to continue because of the age restriction. So I went online
    and eventually figured out how to create a child live account (an unnecessarily cumbersome process). I then logged back into the console with my son's profile and tried to sign in to the live account. That just takes me back to the profiles screen. So I
    logged into the profile again and tried to sign up for xbox live. I was able to complete the sign up process but received an error about the email address being associated with an existing account. So, does anyone know the exact steps I need to follow to
    convert my under-13 son's offline profile to an xbox live profile. This really shouldn't be so difficult.

:)

LrdOfTheFllnLnd, Jan 2, 2014
  2. FaZe BanZ
    FaZe BanZ Guest
    any chance of any help?

first time ever had to contact microsoft. console under 12 month warranty still, controller has broken. into tesco they told me cust svcs who then told me to ring microsoft. no answer after 29 minutes - joke. tried to contact online and goes back to "register
    your device" every bl**dy time. where do i go from here need this controller replacing asap but going round in circles.

FaZe BanZ, Jan 2, 2014
  3. any chance of any help?

Here in the UK we are protected from stores/ shops who treat people this way. as Tesco sold you the console so they are the seller and the seller is responsible for replacing or repairing the goods, they should not tell you to contact anyone, you could go
    to citizens advice just to confirm,

GrowlingYapper, Jan 2, 2014
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

is there any solution?

Hi TTV,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with game installation. We recommend trying the troubleshoot
    installation wizard
    . A game can become corrupt while installing cause it not to complete.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Derek Lloyd1 Win User

Any solutions?

* Split from this thread.

* Merged
    This is gonna sound really strange but try updating your security settings like make sure your email and phone number are correct and if not update it
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Any solutions?

Hello Shamus Surette,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having issues with loading backward compatible games on your Xbox, except for Black Ops 2. I can imagine how you are feeling about this. Let's work on this together.

Based on the troubleshooting steps you have already taken, it seems that the issue is not related to the updates, disc drive, or power options. There are a few more things we can try to resolve this issue.

Firstly, let's check if your Xbox is set to the correct region. Some backward compatible games may not work if your Xbox is set to the wrong region. To check this, go to Settings > System > Language & location, and make sure that the correct region is selected.

If the region is correct, let's try clearing the system cache. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox.

3. Wait for at least 30 seconds.

4. Plug the power cable back in and turn on the Xbox.

Once the Xbox has restarted, try loading the backward compatible games again and see if the issue has been resolved.

If the issue persists, let's try resetting the display settings. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the HDMI cable from the back of the Xbox.

3. Wait for at least 30 seconds.

4. Plug the HDMI cable back in and turn on the Xbox.

Once the Xbox has restarted, try loading the backward compatible games again and see if the issue has been resolved.

If none of the above steps work, it's possible that the issue may be with the game discs themselves. You may want to try cleaning the discs with a soft, lint-free cloth and see if that helps.

You can also check on this link for additional steps: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/digital-games

If the issue still persists, let me know.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  7. Mae Sev. Win User

Any solutions?

Hello Shamus Surette,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

any solutions please

Hi Alex, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try resetting your keyboard by pressing the FN Key + Space Bar, holding it for a few seconds.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

Any solution?

1. Any solution? - Similar Threads - solution

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. any solutions please

in XBoX on Consoles
    any solutions please: my rk61 keboard turns on when i connect it to the xbox but then none of the keys work so i cant type or move in any compatible game any solutions? 1b8b6188-c361-4f05-a113-f5ca12dce070