Any solution?

Discus and support Any solution? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having the same issue. My son has an xbox 360 with an offline profile. I'm trying to convert that to a live account. I tried signing up for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LrdOfTheFllnLnd, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Any solution?

I'm having the same issue. My son has an xbox 360 with an offline profile. I'm trying to convert that to a live account. I tried signing up for the live account from the console and was unable to continue because of the age restriction. So I went online
    and eventually figured out how to create a child live account (an unnecessarily cumbersome process). I then logged back into the console with my son's profile and tried to sign in to the live account. That just takes me back to the profiles screen. So I
    logged into the profile again and tried to sign up for xbox live. I was able to complete the sign up process but received an error about the email address being associated with an existing account. So, does anyone know the exact steps I need to follow to
    convert my under-13 son's offline profile to an xbox live profile. This really shouldn't be so difficult.

:)

LrdOfTheFllnLnd, Jan 2, 2014
  2. FaZe BanZ
    FaZe BanZ Guest
    any chance of any help?

first time ever had to contact microsoft. console under 12 month warranty still, controller has broken. into tesco they told me cust svcs who then told me to ring microsoft. no answer after 29 minutes - joke. tried to contact online and goes back to "register
    your device" every bl**dy time. where do i go from here need this controller replacing asap but going round in circles.

FaZe BanZ, Jan 2, 2014
  3. any chance of any help?

Here in the UK we are protected from stores/ shops who treat people this way. as Tesco sold you the console so they are the seller and the seller is responsible for replacing or repairing the goods, they should not tell you to contact anyone, you could go
    to citizens advice just to confirm,

GrowlingYapper, Jan 2, 2014
  4. The Resistance Win User

Is there any...

A new thread has just been created that fits into the category of those threads,

you can check it out here
    . I remember the other ones, they seem to have slowly moved back page after page over the last few years. Maybe create a new version of them and start one back up.

Remember that the past threads you speak of were located in the
    FRIENDS Forum which you can find here
    , which would be the best place to post those type of forum threads for meeting new gamers.
  5. SuperSoldier uk Win User

Is there any...

I don't follow? Also don't remember this
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

any chance of any help?

Here in the UK we are protected from stores/ shops who treat people this way. as Tesco sold you the console so they are the seller and the seller is responsible for replacing or repairing the goods, they should not tell you to contact anyone, you could go
    to citizens advice just to confirm,
  7. Xurts Win User

Any tips?

I don't think the electric rake has been boosted, Did you go into sandbox mode and level up a few times before going and fighting psychos in the story? As you level up your attack gets stronger. Weapons do much more damage the higher your attack skill is.
  8. Zombi Fiend Win User

Any tips?

they did change the way you damage psychos. The first blow can deal great damage but second and third are very slight if you're using the same weapon. I think it's best to wack 'em, retreat a sec or two then wack em again. anyone else notice this?

Also I think the electric rake has been boosted. I don't remember it dealing so much damage in DR2. I hit the first psycho in the game with it and was amazed, It took away maybe a third of his health. i may be wrong though.
Thema:

Any solution?

1. Any solution? - Similar Threads - solution

2. CHESS TITANS INCOMPATIBLE WINDOWS 7 SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHESS TITANS INCOMPATIBLE WINDOWS 7 SOLUTION: DOWNLOAD CHESS TITANS FOR WINDOWS 7 PRO 64BIT BUT PROGRAM DOES NOT RUN 9cc17449-b5fa-4539-8cb3-6f333b4b6e32
  3. I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller to repair but I have heard anything from Quantium solutions. It’s...: I have sent a controller to Quantium solutions two weeks ago and I haven’t received any updates since then. Normally I will get the controller in a week time. Would you be able to give me an...
  4. Overheating Xbox Series X Cooling Solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheating Xbox Series X Cooling Solution: The Xbox Series X is capable of running games much faster than it does in its default configuration. In fact, nearly all games cause the console to overheat and thermal throttle. This is obvious...
  5. Store experience host not updating, any solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Store experience host not updating, any solutions?: Anything you're immediately gonna suggest, I have tried it. I tried factory resetting my console, I tried turning it off and on, I tried restarting, I tried switching wifi connections, unplugging...
  6. A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.: The Game Is: Post Shift 2 The File Type: .exe The OS Is: Windows 11 My Ram Size: 24GB My VRam Is: 12GB / I Think? My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel Core I3 The CPU Has: 4 Cores My Storage Space...
  7. Solution for Xbox X stuck in 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution for Xbox X stuck in 480: My xbox x was stuck in 480 for some reason Solution was going to settings Tv & display Then video and fidelity & overscan and took it off auto detect and manually set up the resolution I...
  8. Elite series 2 battery is dead? Need replacement or solution asap.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 battery is dead? Need replacement or solution asap.: Hello community or anyone. Got a problem here. Live in Malaysia. I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller 4 years before. No warranty. The batteries is dead. I need to find the battery where i...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Won't Open - Tried Every Suggested Solution

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Won't Open - Tried Every Suggested Solution: As the title says, nothing will open it. I've used Powershell to uninstall it and then re-installed it using the microsoft store. As well, using the Xbox App and trying to join a friends party...
  10. My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?: I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to another and randomly they turn off when I move...