Any Skyrim Fans Out There?

Discus and support Any Skyrim Fans Out There? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Looking to create a Skyrim fan group at some point. Not sure if I am the only one who loves the series of adventure! e2c36343-fdb3-4f34-8937-3bf647be5ef1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Taccountant, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Taccountant
    Taccountant Guest

Looking to create a Skyrim fan group at some point. Not sure if I am the only one who loves the series of adventure!

:)

Taccountant, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Yellowhottub Win User

wow this game is mind blowing (my first time playing an elder scroll game)

As far as Fallout goes it is a well revered game. I personally did not get too into Fallout 3 and was a bigger fan of New Vegas, though I can understand any fans who believe the opposite as both are good games.

-

The games are more focused on the whole wastelander aspect. Creating food and weapons out of scrap and wandering around to find random bands of people who are trying to survive. Its definitely worth checking out if you are enjoying Skyrim. The graphics are
    not on par with Skyrim, as it uses a different engine, but still fun and look great for their time.
  3. Mystik lavender Win User

Any decent players to add?

i play mostly play garden warfare,terraria,soul calibur 5,tekken,skyrim and any sonic games.im also a big fan of rpgs.
  4. Novakyad Win User

What you think about it?

Skyrim is among few games that are worth the $60 price tag due to how much content you get. This is my first Elder Scrolls game, so I can't speak for the previous installments. But Skyrim is a great RPG and a must for any RPG fan in my opinion.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Those of you who watched the PS4 show on Spike (Destiny Trailer)

@Fatal If it was in anyway like Skyrim in space I wouldn't even bother with the game. If you are a fan of Mass Effect then you probably know what to expect out of Destiny.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Skyrim. What Are You Most Excited About?

Thema:

1. Any Skyrim Fans Out There? - Similar Threads - Skyrim Fans

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  9. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  10. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...