Any reason why the steering sucked so hard?

Discus and support Any reason why the steering sucked so hard? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know the general excuse is that it was supposed to be "realistic". but as far as I'm concerned it failed miserably in that regard. Rather it was just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErdmanmaicuS, May 17, 2022.

1. ErdmanmaicuS
    ErdmanmaicuS Guest

I know the general excuse is that it was supposed to be "realistic". but as far as I'm concerned it failed miserably in that regard. Rather it was just awful especially since many of the mission had a driving component involved. The only thing worse than the car's handling was the helicopter controls. I really did hate operating vehicles in this game.

:)

ErdmanmaicuS, May 17, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What game are you talking about?
  3. Feverofthestorm Win User

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

So all I hear is 'IT SUCKS IT SUCKS I HATE IT THIS GAME SUCKS', I see a lot of that, but I don't see any reasons why.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

The reason Kinect 2 sucks so hard

Ive also seens a couple of those Kinect sports Rivel scans that use Kinect to make an avatar for you in the game, and they look really good, if only that was a launch title instead of being pushed back to early 2014.
  5. BCEM HE CCATb Win User

lol only later we ll find out that the scan is harmful...till than its "next gen"
  6. Warlok9 Win User

Yes, I agree. That body and face scan is awesome use of the tech and cannot be done by a simple "cam". I would love to see this used in sports games like NHL and MADDEN to put yourself literally "in the game". RPG titles like Skyrim and Mass Effect would
    also be really cool with that feature.
Thema:

1. Any reason why the steering sucked so hard? - Similar Threads - reason why steering

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  8. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  9. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  10. Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?: I got suspended for no reason at all! I submitted an appeal and it immediately got denied. You guys did not even read the reason of my appeal, did you? You guys will ban the most friendliest...