Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

Discus and support Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cole muirhead, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing it just fine about a week ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I love this mode.

:)

cole muirhead, Apr 14, 2023
  2. cole muirhead Win User

Just this game mode alone having issues and still no luck. Unplugged my modem for 10 minutes. Reinstalled the definitive version this time as well on my main console/profile. I deleted my shadow labs stuff and reinstalled 3 times now as well but that didn't work either. I think it's something to do with the servers. I'm also by the ocean but nothing else is giving us a problem.
  3. Daddy CooI 91 Win User

Am having same issue. Any luck sorting this out? I'm seeing people unlocking achievements related to this mode so must still be functional. I've been trying for a couple weeks now.
  4. cole muirhead Win User

Bad timing on the forum site lol, maintenance. Been checking but no solid replies yet on a cpl sites. Im going to try and see if any playthroughs on other modes that correlate fix any snags. Thanks again.
  5. cole muirhead Win User

Hey there, meant to reply yesterday. So I reinstalled the definitive version and no problems loading all my characters anymore, but still no luck with Shadow Survival. Any suggestions on who to contact next? I tried the main killer instinct/ultratec site forum already.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I apologize, Cole. You're correct, the issue can be with the game itself and the last resort will be reaching out to the game support.
Thema:

1. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work? - Similar Threads - reason why Shadow

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  8. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  9. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  10. Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?: I got suspended for no reason at all! I submitted an appeal and it immediately got denied. You guys did not even read the reason of my appeal, did you? You guys will ban the most friendliest...