Any quality control for Xbox Controllers?

Discus and support Any quality control for Xbox Controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a new Xbox Series X/S controller, and the Y button doesn't work fine. You have to press it hard, to make the input to be registered. Other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcoArik, Nov 28, 2022.

1. MarcoArik
    MarcoArik Guest

Just got a new Xbox Series X/S controller, and the Y button doesn't work fine. You have to press it hard, to make the input to be registered.

Other than that, the battery cover is extremely tight. Considering that with other Xbox controllers, since the One era, I had other problems, like disconnections, other buttons malfunctioning, I really wonder if they have any quality control. I guess yes, so maybe the QC team is pretty awful.

I also have controllers from S competitor, that always works great, and with 0 bluetooth disconnections(unlike Xbox).

Why guys? Seriously, it baffles me that no one of the major gaming/tech sites ever gave a f* about this.

I think that the poor constructive quality of Xbox Controllers should be heavily investigated.

:)

MarcoArik, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MarcoArik, I understand your position on controls, but unfortunately here in this community we only add independent consultants and advise on procedures and solutions for the Xbox universe whether on console or PC.

Ideally, you would be to provide this feedback to the Xbox team via the link below.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. H3PA80R Win User

why are xbox one controllers so faulty and wear out fast and unreliable compared to other xbox controller generatioms

I have 5 controllers for the xbox one. None of them had any issues so far. So for me it is not a Bad quality for the controllers.

Sorry to hear that you have that issues with your controllers...
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Controllers

while i haven't had any problems with my controls i would say from personal experience that these controls are far more fragile than xbox 360 controllers.

I personally prefer the build quality of other named pc controllers such as logitech but you can't really expect no damage when dropping the controller.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Controller Build Quality

I have not had any issues with my day one controller but recently I decided to upgrade to the Elite Controller and the build quality of this controller is great but I think it's a little overpriced.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Choppy / crackling headset audio on various games.

If there are any physical objects between the Xbox console and controller, it can potentially cause interference. Especially remove any metal obstructions. You’ll get the best signal if both the console and controller are in line of sight of each other.

Wireless interference from any devices emitting radio signals or other electrical waves can possibly affect your audio quality too, like phones, routers, active power supplies, and so on. Keep your console and controller clear of those as well if you can.

At least for me, the game audio quality from the controller is very sensitive to these factors.
Thema:

1. Any quality control for Xbox Controllers? - Similar Threads - quality control Controllers

2. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  3. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  4. Xbox Remote Play streaming quality

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play streaming quality: So I was kinda bored and decided to try something new connected my Xbox Series X with my mini pc "" thru ethernet cable directly without including the modem"". And as I thought, the remote play...
  5. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  6. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  7. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae
  8. Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.: I have had the Xbox series x for the past year. Ever since I switched over from a Xbox One S, I noticed it crashes alot on high graphics games such as, Forza horizon 5, Forza Motorsports, Call of...
  9. When will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the controllers have a redesign? The quality is shocking.: Starting at my xbox 360 controller. This was perfect, even now it’s still in great condition without any stick drift or any buttons broken, literally no problems whatsoever. Next we have the...
  10. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...