Any plan for a "current browser" for the Xbox One?

Discus and support Any plan for a "current browser" for the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to have a "Zoom" compatible browser on my Xbox One (Kinect) to be able to connect to child dance classes during the pandemic. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrashNow, Feb 14, 2021.

1. CrashNow
    CrashNow Guest

I would like to have a "Zoom" compatible browser on my Xbox One (Kinect) to be able to connect to child dance classes during the pandemic.

I know there is no Zoom App, but a current browser would be already sufficient.

The Xbox is located at the right spot, a big TV, a webcam an even a mic (Kinect). I would love to use it for Meetings/Classes...

:)

CrashNow, Feb 14, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Zoom is fairly limited and kinect doesnt have much inbrowser functions anymore

Another webcam is probably better I know people use other webcams including myself even though I have an kinect

From my old original xbox one

But disabled mostly due to series x

Only webcam functions in sky and certain apps

But as far as I know it doesnt work in browser

Fyi xbox one uses edge which is one of the highest rated compatible browsers in speed and standards go even higher then chrome
  3. Judge Win User

Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

According to Aaron Greenburg it is only currently planned for physical release. Since the game has multiple discs (5), I strongly doubt there are any plans to make it available digitally on Xbox One
  4. Triet Nguyen Win User

Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle

Hi Daze,

I'm currently planning to get an Xbox One X by the end of this month, meaning I'm currently have no access to any Xbox console.

But as the guide, the said game should be available in "My games and apps" on xbox website under Xbox One group, in my case, it's not!
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Atualização navegador Xbox 360[Xbox 360 Browser Update]

Hey Rodrigo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently receiving a message to update your browser in order to continue on this page.

There are no alternative browsers to use on the Xbox 360 platform.

The page you are attempting to view requires a different browser or an updated version of the one you are currently using. However, on the Xbox 360 you cannot update the default internet browser.

In order to continue onto the page you were attempting to view you will need to perform this of an alterative platform.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Edge still keeps crashing

Hey there,

Which other browsers did you try on your Xbox One console? Currently, the only supported browser available for Xbox One is Microsoft Edge. Additionally, which specific streaming website is causing the crashes?
Thema:

1. Any plan for a "current browser" for the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - plan current browser

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  4. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  5. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  6. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer: My friend recently acquired a new Xbox, and when attempting to join an Ark Survival Evolved server, it prompts him for an online payment plan. In contrast, when I got my Xbox, Ark didn't require...
  9. Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence: Hi, we found out that I cannot replace my Xbox series S internal NVME, reason? Microsoft has decides to kill the planet transforming avery xbox series x|s in a e-waste when the nvme die. On the...
  10. Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...: That's pretty much it, I was just curious submitted by /u/Minttion [link] [comments]