Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games
Discus and support Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tom Raver, Jan 11, 2024.
Thema:
Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games
Loading...
-
Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games - Similar Threads - series owners feel
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Xbox series x or s for a first time console owner
in XboX InsidersXbox series x or s for a first time console owner: Hi all, I am planning to buy a console and am confused between #'xbox series s or x'. I haven't owned any console ever. I am a full time working professional, a casual gamer who does not have... -
Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same... -
Unable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program
in XboX InsidersUnable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program: Hello, hoping to recieve some support for this. I have an Xbox Series X that when started goes through an update process and then gives the error "There was a problem with the update". It gives...