Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

Discus and support Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so im playing a game with headphones in and then i stop and dashbord and i can hear like people or something speaking its strange im not in a party or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDRAGONxDUDEx69, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

so im playing a game with headphones in and then i stop and dashbord and i can hear like people or something speaking its strange im not in a party or nothing but i can hear like stuff goin on like people its faint but yeah strange.

:)

xDRAGONxDUDEx69, Oct 16, 2017
  2. PetaGodfrey
    PetaGodfrey Guest
    Buzzing

I have an Xbox one s, does anyone else hear a faint buzzing when the system is turned off? Is this normal?

PetaGodfrey, Oct 16, 2017
  3. andywarywoda
    andywarywoda Guest
    Can't hear my Mic

I have a V-Moda BoomPro mic that I have plugged into a pair of Koss headphones for online gaming/chatting with friends.

The problem I'm having is I can't hear MY voice. Is there a setting in Xbox One that will allow me to hear MY VOICE while chatting during gaming?

I can hear other people/sounds fine but not myself.

Any ideas?

Thanks

andywarywoda, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

Check your audio settings for the chat audio mixer (balances between game audio and chat audio): Choosing Speaker Audio Settings on Xbox One
    There may also be chat-mixing options in the game you're playing.

Worst case scenario, it may be extremely angry ghosts.

Internet Expert, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

6. Dr. Deviant. Win User

XBOX 360 slim buzzing/fuzzy noise coming from TV ONLY ON CERTAIN GAMES

Does this happen only when you have your turtle beach headphones plugged in or on? I have heard a similar sound when playing with friends in a party who use these headphones. It usually goes away when they turn off/on their headsets or unplug/plugin their
    headsets. Can you check to see if playing without the headsets plugged in/on helps with the issue. Possible reason you hear it on tv: Check voice settings on xbox under preferences, check headset instead of both speakers and headset.

Please let us know of your progress and any other information that might be helpful.
  7. hobblejp Win User

Headphones

There are a few work a rounds you can do.

1) There are mic and headphone connectors for 360 from 3rd party developers that plug into controller and let you connect a standard PC headset to a 360 controller

2) you could simply ignore the mic and plug headphones into the TV then put the 360 headset over them and set it to play voice back through speakers then you get the voice chat through the headphones and the headset over the top to talk into and talk to
    people.

3) The final one is a mix of both and I'm not sure if it even works, you connect your headset with the mic bit in the controller and the headphone audio into the TV headphone socket then change the 360 settings to play voice chat etc through the speakers
    which as you have the headphone plugged in should put the sound through the headphone to you.
  8. XThund3rBuddy7X Win User

3.5 mm port problem

Here is the weird thing though, when I plug in my apple headphones, it makes that pop noise. Like whenever you plug it in and you hear the noise go through the headphones.
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon
Thema:

1. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller? - Similar Threads - else ever hear

2. Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?: I'm very confused & frustrated because last night I was online playing games & watching Netflix. Today when I wake up the console said it needed an update to stay online so I let the update...
  3. How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get game pass to load? Everything else works but Game Pass will not load.: Connection is good. Everything else works. Why won't Game Pass load? dad1d333-168b-4baa-81f7-2f949b14f39d
  4. Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else been ddos'd and have traffic directed to EU when it should be staying...: This is so stupid. A buddy of mine told me that he was able to have an Xbox support team fix the issue when it was happening to him. I've tried everything. Different providers different equipment,...
  5. Can’t install a game past 40% or else it will stop installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install a game past 40% or else it will stop installing: When I try to install a game from an old disc I got a few years ago, it stops the installation some way through, usually around 40%. I’ve been told I can install it digitally if the console can...
  6. Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues in 2023 with the Xbox App, Gaming Services?: All my games stopped launching and have already tried every possible FAQ Solution (updates, uninstall-reinstall, Registry Edits, Service Stops, etc.) The PC Game Pass games are not launching, and...
  7. Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this?

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/nomis21t [link] [comments]
  8. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  9. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317
  10. Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?: They told me it would take no longer than 2 weeks to fix it. Its been there for 3 weeks. Getting very impatient and wondering if it always takes this long...? 7d71b637-e23a-4a29-8ea8-cbf5a81f2a04