Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

Discus and support Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so im playing a game with headphones in and then i stop and dashbord and i can hear like people or something speaking its strange im not in a party or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDRAGONxDUDEx69, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

so im playing a game with headphones in and then i stop and dashbord and i can hear like people or something speaking its strange im not in a party or nothing but i can hear like stuff goin on like people its faint but yeah strange.

:)

xDRAGONxDUDEx69, Oct 16, 2017
  2. PetaGodfrey
    PetaGodfrey Guest
    Buzzing

I have an Xbox one s, does anyone else hear a faint buzzing when the system is turned off? Is this normal?

PetaGodfrey, Oct 16, 2017
  3. andywarywoda
    andywarywoda Guest
    Can't hear my Mic

I have a V-Moda BoomPro mic that I have plugged into a pair of Koss headphones for online gaming/chatting with friends.

The problem I'm having is I can't hear MY voice. Is there a setting in Xbox One that will allow me to hear MY VOICE while chatting during gaming?

I can hear other people/sounds fine but not myself.

Any ideas?

Thanks

andywarywoda, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

Check your audio settings for the chat audio mixer (balances between game audio and chat audio): Choosing Speaker Audio Settings on Xbox One
    There may also be chat-mixing options in the game you're playing.

Worst case scenario, it may be extremely angry ghosts.

Internet Expert, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller?

6. hobblejp Win User

Headphones

There are a few work a rounds you can do.

1) There are mic and headphone connectors for 360 from 3rd party developers that plug into controller and let you connect a standard PC headset to a 360 controller

2) you could simply ignore the mic and plug headphones into the TV then put the 360 headset over them and set it to play voice back through speakers then you get the voice chat through the headphones and the headset over the top to talk into and talk to
    people.

3) The final one is a mix of both and I'm not sure if it even works, you connect your headset with the mic bit in the controller and the headphone audio into the TV headphone socket then change the 360 settings to play voice chat etc through the speakers
    which as you have the headphone plugged in should put the sound through the headphone to you.
  7. negan41 Win User

I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

if you have the headphones plugged it to the controller male sure the controller is updated if you can hear them then it does not sound like there is any damage
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon
  9. Gabriel_0605 Win User

Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

Hello, Im using the xbox one stereo Headset.

Also im not hearing any sound while navigating through the console.

I only have one wireless controller, but i tried different headphones plugging them into the adapter on the controller and no sound either. But on my phone both headphones are working.
Thema:

1. Any one else ever hear faint voices when you have headphones plugged in the controller? - Similar Threads - else ever hear

2. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  8. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  9. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...