any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan

Discus and support any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; old pc gamer here switched to xbox 360 2 years ago not very good but still battling on (used to be good on mohaa lol ) created a clan on ghosts with m8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II chesty II, Jan 4, 2014.

1. II chesty II
    II chesty II Guest

old pc gamer here switched to xbox 360 2 years ago not very good but still battling on (used to be good on mohaa lol ) created a clan on ghosts with m8 at work and his wife they not playing anymore so cracking on on my own but still doing ok, so if you fancy
    joining up maybe even taking control i need some friends to play with ,and if you want to play some real clan matches that would be cool too , drop me a message if this sounds like your thing any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan :)

:)

II chesty II, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    New xbox clan/gaming community

I join the clan Ghost any other mature gamers should check out this new clan any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan :D

Up1nSpace, Jan 4, 2014
  3. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    Clan wars start today!

Ghosts: If your looking for a clan search & apply UK TOPBOIS. No requirements just need active players preferably mature just to save headaches. Looking to expand the clan so please join us

UKTOPBOIS, Jan 4, 2014
  4. II chesty II
    II chesty II Guest

guess i will sail this ship alone any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan :(

II chesty II, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Got Ghosts at Xmas, will be playing on and off for next couple of months so chuck me a friends request if you want, I'm part of a gaming community in Console3@proboards which might be worth taking a look at as well , though GTA is the main game at the moment
    any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan :)

Immortal Monty, Jan 12, 2014
  6. x Sheep o
    x Sheep o Guest
    Might be worth you joining a few mature clans/gaming communities on here. There seems to be quite a few.

x Sheep o, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Immortal Monty Win User

Got Ghosts at Xmas, will be playing on and off for next couple of months so chuck me a friends request if you want, I'm part of a gaming community in Console3@proboards which might be worth taking a look at as well , though GTA is the main game at the moment
    :)
  8. x Sheep o Win User

Might be worth you joining a few mature clans/gaming communities on here. There seems to be quite a few.
  9. II chesty II Win User

guess i will sail this ship alone :(
  10. Up1nSpace Win User

RECRUITMENT for homicidal gaming xb1

What age do you have to be to join this clan I am a older gamer looking for a clan....playing GHOST on the XBOX ONE.......Thanks
  11. Up1nSpace Win User

New xbox clan/gaming community

I join the clan Ghost any other mature gamers should check out this new clan :D
Thema:

1. any older gamers in need of a uk ghosts clan - Similar Threads - older gamers need

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  4. On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...: On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do? 51c8ce20-7a69-476f-9a5a-b48bbb7d95b3
  5. older gamer looking for Destiny clan group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    older gamer looking for Destiny clan group: Older gamer looking for laid back clan of older gamers. trying to get ready for Destiny 2 and get to know new clan mates before destiny 2 is released. thanks 08852748-3638-4131-9c08-0016f039621a
  6. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  7. New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with: Hey everyone , My name is Ray , I live in Nor Cal , I'll be 40 this october . I've been gaming since the Intellivision, Atari days , I game on almost all platforms including PC , so I'm not a...
  8. For The Older Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    For The Older Gamer: It would be good if Microsoft brought out a Gaming link up system for gamers with a more similar age, like a sign up system that requires real proof of age (some like credit card proof or somthing...
  9. Older Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Older Gamer: Being a gamer of, shall we say, mature years and primarily because of this my reflexes aren't what they used to be, I was wondering if there are anymore like myself who can remember first playing...
  10. older gamer needs friends for sniper elite 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    older gamer needs friends for sniper elite 3: older gamer here 47 :( fed up with cod kind of in last chance saloon only really played 1st person shooters and it was time to hang up my controller i thought then i came accross sniper elite 3...