Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

Discus and support Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain.

submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982
    [link] [comments]

/u/Emil_Zatopek1982, Aug 7, 2022
  2. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  3. kalfy Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
  4. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

5. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  6. AkiraJkr Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

But I'm not talking about a game supporting M/KB, but more XCloud supporting M/KB on titles that do have support for it like Halo Infinite.(Which you can blatantly see in the settings menu, having Keyboard and Mouse support in the XCloud version)

XCloud currently just forces you to use a gamepad no matter what.

šŸ˜
Thema:

Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

1. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support? - Similar Threads - news Xcloud gets

2. Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?: Is there any news on whether customisation options will be made available to Xbox users to enable the dashboard to look like it did before the July update? By 'before' I mean no Microsoft Store...
  3. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  4. Xbox One - News, Events & More

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - News, Events & More: I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ??? 87b951ea-ba4c-4fd8-a07f-a0432b2d7dae
  5. Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...: Microsoft, for a multi-trillion dollar company, you guys are terrible when listening to feedback about issues. We have been having a HUGE issue with the gaming services for the Windows store and...
  6. Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?: Just figured out Remote Play on iOS and while its a pretty cool novelty, the amount of lag and connection issues make it borderline non-playable. I know its a relatively new system. Are there any...
  7. Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?: Is their any new invitation coming out for ios? Or not at the moment or in a month Iā€™ll keep waiting if itā€™s not. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  8. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]
  9. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

in XboX Insiders
    When does project xcloud come to iphone any news: Iā€™m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...