Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

Discus and support Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oddtrailfinder, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news?

submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder
    [link] [comments]

/u/oddtrailfinder, Jan 6, 2021
  2. DarkKnight3234 Win User

E3?>

I cannot wait for E3 such a fun experience excited to see what comes out of the Xbox Camp what's showing as far as Halo and gears and any new IP that are coming out of the new Studios and cyber punk so many good things are going to be coming out
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

New Upload Studio is a downgrade :(

I agree with GG. I see no difference. And I have awesome internet. So my streaming is always quality
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

I haven't seen any difference.
  5. ultramag88 Win User

Don't understand why I'm getting this problem then, I've seen others mention it too. Are you both sure about this? It's really noticeable
  6. ultramag88 Win User

Just uploading them to my One Drive, renders them almost unwatchably jerky, even when I play back the edited clip on the console itself. Raw clip is still fine. I don't get it, it's driving me nuts
Thema:

Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

1. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out? - Similar Threads - news Upload studio

2. Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?: Is there any news on whether customisation options will be made available to Xbox users to enable the dashboard to look like it did before the July update? By 'before' I mean no Microsoft Store...
  3. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  4. Xbox One - News, Events & More

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - News, Events & More: I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ??? 87b951ea-ba4c-4fd8-a07f-a0432b2d7dae
  5. Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...: Microsoft, for a multi-trillion dollar company, you guys are terrible when listening to feedback about issues. We have been having a HUGE issue with the gaming services for the Windows store and...
  6. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news: So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is there any effort or push to have any regular...
  7. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?: I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982 [link] [comments]
  8. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

in XboX Insiders
    Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?: The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear anything about it since. I feel like one of the...
  9. Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?: Several months ago there was a Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot program. Obviously these consoles are still hard to come by. Will this be happening again or was it just a one-time thing?...
  10. Upload Studio wont upload to news feed when modified

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio wont upload to news feed when modified: Really need some help here please guys. Since the nice new update on Upload Studio anything I say record that uploads as normal onto my newsfeed. However should I go in and ammend anything such...