Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?

Discus and support Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have any idea? submitted by /u/Northdistortion [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Northdistortion, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?

/u/Northdistortion, Sep 24, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Dynamic Latency Input (DLI) Windows 10/11 PC ?

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Update Preview/Xbox Insider

There's a Reddit for the Insider Program that can keep you up to date on what previews are available at any time. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

They don't release specific dates no when a preview will come to a certain ring until it's ready. So there's no way to know when it will be available for omega yet. It was made available for beta yesterday.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

5. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
Thema:

Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?

1. Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring? - Similar Threads - news iDynamic Latency

2. Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?: Is there any news on whether customisation options will be made available to Xbox users to enable the dashboard to look like it did before the July update? By 'before' I mean no Microsoft Store...
  3. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  4. Xbox One - News, Events & More

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - News, Events & More: I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ??? 87b951ea-ba4c-4fd8-a07f-a0432b2d7dae
  5. Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...: Microsoft, for a multi-trillion dollar company, you guys are terrible when listening to feedback about issues. We have been having a HUGE issue with the gaming services for the Windows store and...
  6. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news: So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is there any effort or push to have any regular...
  7. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?: I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982 [link] [comments]
  8. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

in XboX Insiders
    Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?: The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear anything about it since. I feel like one of the...
  9. Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?: Several months ago there was a Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot program. Obviously these consoles are still hard to come by. Will this be happening again or was it just a one-time thing?...
  10. Any news on DV for mass effect legendary

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on DV for mass effect legendary: Any news for when mass effect legendary collection will have DV again. Really wanna play it but until DV comes back I'm holding off it's so hard to not want to play submitted by...