Any new update on the insider hub?

Discus and support Any new update on the insider hub? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is any update to when the new insider hub will be realised or if you could tease anything about it? submitted by /u/Umahan88... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Mar 6, 2020.

  1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

    Any new update on the insider hub?


    I was wondering if there is any update to when the new insider hub will be realised or if you could tease anything about it?

    submitted by /u/Umahan88
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Umahan88, Mar 6, 2020
    #1
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Sensativity issue

    I have noticed that on mine also. It must be a new build in Xbox update. I will report this through an insider hub as I am an Xbox insider. You can do the same. Download an insider hub on your xbox and report this. It will be noticed immediately.
  3. Blueheart14 Win User

    Dolby Atmos app on xbox not working....

    This is one of the known issues with new console update check Xbox insider hub for more details
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

    Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

    This one the know issues with the new console update check Xbox insider hub for more information
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

    how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

    Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

    Xbox keeps disconnecting from WIFI

    It a known issue with the new system update that are currently trying fix check Xbox insider hub for more information
Thema:

Any new update on the insider hub?

Loading...
  1. Any new update on the insider hub? - Similar Threads - update insider hub

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  5. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  8. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  9. Xbox insider hub app broken after update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app broken after update.: Anyone else's hub app broken after the current alpha skip update? An error popped up when opening, tried uninstalling and keep getting installation stopped. submitted by /u/yikesmyguy7392...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub update won't go away: Already reported via on console but yeah, an update for the Xbox Insider Hub app won't go away even after installing the update. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]