Any issues with COD Modern Warfare? I try to play the campaign off line and doesn't allow me

Discus and support Any issues with COD Modern Warfare? I try to play the campaign off line and doesn't allow me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Reinstall my COD Modern Warefare on my Series X, I can't play the campaign off line, I get 2 notices: 1. "you not own or are missing Data Pack 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose ANieves, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Jose ANieves
    Jose ANieves Guest

Any issues with COD Modern Warfare? I try to play the campaign off line and doesn't allow me

I Reinstall my COD Modern Warefare on my Series X, I can't play the campaign off line, I get 2 notices:

1. "you not own or are missing Data Pack 1 DLC. Please Download and install". it is installed

2. when click exit it get another notice "The Store is currently unavailable"

this is not supposed to happen, this should not be a next-gen Issue?

any advice to solve it???

thanks

:)

Jose ANieves, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Call of duty: modern warfare 2019, playing in campaign ONLY

3. I Dashboard It Win User

best call of duty

Alright, if you're being campaign specific, I don't think people here actually realize that Treyarch & Infinity Ward's campaigns are totally different in story line.

-

Infinity Ward's Campaign Line In order: Treyarch's Campaign Line In order:

Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty World At War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

All the CoD's before the ones I listed don't have a story line for either game developer's current story-line. You choose, IW's story-line or Treyarch's story-line. IW has a pretty good one, but so does Treyarch.
  4. Andrew Baddeley Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Hi, screengrab I can but I'm working at present. I can follow up with that tomorrow.

It's in the Xbox store. I have the Gold membership. There is a COD Modern Warfare entry that clearly lists a campaign in the description and allows for campaign mode downloadable packs.

BUT I do also see ANOTHER CoD Modern Warfare available that does require purchase to play. I realise this is my only option. I just wish it was clearer so I didn't waste so much time.

Screengrabs to follow.
  5. NUKE Freeman Win User

Veteran Completed! *Contains Spoilers*

The campaign story line was mediocre at best. Veteran felt like it was Regular Difficulty and the story was boring. It was the worst of the "Modern Warfare" campaigns.
  6. I amElgie Win User

Skyrim

Ive been tempted to replay the campaign of CoD Modern Warfare 2 lately.
Thema:

1. Any issues with COD Modern Warfare? I try to play the campaign off line and doesn't allow me - Similar Threads - issues COD Modern

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  4. COD vault edition upgrade issues..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD vault edition upgrade issues..: I recently purchased the new call of duty on disc and was excited to see the vault edition upgrade for $30 on the store; I bought it and to my surprise the content isn’t showing up in game…I’ve...
  5. how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile: i followed the steps to make my xbox live work on cod 2 but now it wont even let me download my profile, its saying i cant connect to xbox live check your connection, iv checked it and its fine...
  6. Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...
  7. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  8. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...
  9. Hi team , my issue is when my partner goes to play COD 2 modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team , my issue is when my partner goes to play COD 2 modern warfare: Hi team , my issue is when my partner goes to play COD 2 modern warfare, when the game starts up and it goes to the load screen Then next pops up reconnect controller and goes no further. No...
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...