Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

Discus and support Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slobosaurus, May 18, 2019.

  1. Slobosaurus
    Slobosaurus Guest

    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?


    Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had good initial sales on steam. Its getting great exposure on
    Mixer (which advertises it directly to Xbox users). I think it would do well on xbox. Does anyone have any news about this?

    :)
     
    Slobosaurus, May 18, 2019
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User

    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

    The only one who may know something it's the developer.You should reach out to them and see if they have any news.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

    No news as now. Sometimes it took great time to small team complete task.
  4. Mrtalentedshark Win User

    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

    No news of the game coming to xbox yet. But a few games to give you a sword fighting experience for now are games such as For Honor and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
  5. R6 x Vigil Win User

    Gold Rush The Game for console.

    waiting to Mordhau on console :(
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Can you launch Mordhau without an internet connection?

    These are the posts I found regarding this matter, they’re from 2 years ago. So probably the developer disabled even the offline feature with bots:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/oh3vw...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/hqxgg...

    You may want to confirm this information with the game developer:
    https://mordhau.com/

    This link leads to a non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

Loading...
  1. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version? - Similar Threads - Inside news Mordhau

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question)

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you find out about insider news? (Serious question): There's this Reddit, Twitter, and the website https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/ But really, how do we find out? I've even been told that notifications and alerts are coming up, but my Insider...