Any ideas?

Discus and support Any ideas? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everything I type in looking for a group for xbox says it is inappropriate. Why??? cff4034d-89d4-43fc-8520-5492ecc7ed96 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BrandonFierro, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Any ideas?

Everything I type in looking for a group for xbox says it is inappropriate. Why???

:)

BrandonFierro, Feb 12, 2023
  2. John Dowding Win User

Any idea?

Yes mate thats right and im just using it for you. Just like I used if for your post about the guy recieving abuse yesterday, which got your post deleted. I have a sense of humour problem is your not funny.
  3. Dawga Win User

Any ideas

hate to say this however delete the game and reinstall, your purchase history will show you own the game so install will be fine.

also please check the region your connecting to and also i find if your not capturing it runs better.. good luck
  4. DOOTDOOT89 Win User

Any ideas

Same thing happened to me.
  5. Filly Phlex Win User

any ideas?

Eyes T

Lem Oh Nade

Idunno why but those were the two things that popped into my head first lol
  6. l Zaccy 09 l Win User

Any idea?

Thanks for clarifying everything I said you little ray of sunshine
Thema:

Any ideas?

1. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - ideas

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407