Any ideas to troubleshoot my PC?

Discus and support Any ideas to troubleshoot my PC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My PC skips frames and lags badly when trying to play games like Call of Duty and it has been doing this for about 1 month now and I have only had the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Robinson3, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Any ideas to troubleshoot my PC?

My PC skips frames and lags badly when trying to play games like Call of Duty and it has been doing this for about 1 month now and I have only had the PC for about 3-4 months. The main purpose of the PC is for gaming but it seems like the overall performance of the PC is slow now and I have tried many different troubleshooting methods but nothing has worked so far.

:)

Chris Robinson3, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Chris Robinson3,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are experiencing performance issue with your PC when playing game like Call of Duty. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What is the version of your Windows? To check, press Windows key + R and type winver and hit enter.

2. Are you experiencing PC performance issue when playing all games or just game specific like happening only in Call of Duty?

3. Can you share to us when will the issue occur? Is it during launching the game or during playing the game?

4. Can you share to us what troubleshooting methods have you done so far?

For the meantime, you can check and perform the additional troubleshooting steps provided in the link below:

Additionally, try updating your display adapter driver by installing the updates from your device manufacturer's web site. Depending on the make and model of your graphics card, check from the applicable link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  4. TheVinster57 Win User

My gamerpic won't update

I am having the same problem... I use my PC to change my Gamerpic, any ideas???
  5. John Dowding Win User

Any idea?

Yes mate thats right and im just using it for you. Just like I used if for your post about the guy recieving abuse yesterday, which got your post deleted. I have a sense of humour problem is your not funny.
  6. Dawga Win User

Any ideas

hate to say this however delete the game and reinstall, your purchase history will show you own the game so install will be fine.

also please check the region your connecting to and also i find if your not capturing it runs better.. good luck
Thema:

1. Any ideas to troubleshoot my PC? - Similar Threads - ideas troubleshoot

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...