Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?

Discus and support Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a series S on one of the various promotions. Despite connecting previously the included controller will no longer connect wirelessly to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShalomZharnest, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?

I just bought a series S on one of the various promotions. Despite connecting previously the included controller will no longer connect wirelessly to the Xbox. Any ideas? I've done the power plug reset trick and it won't work. The controller connects to other devices no problem but pushing the connect button on the Xbox does nothing

:)

ShalomZharnest, Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the first option is xbox reset, connect the controller with a wire, and reset xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

if it doesn't work, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. iiTz J O R D x Win User

Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky triggers?

Thats bad aint it? You think they would have spare casing for the Scorpio edition consoles.

I have had no luck setting up a repair for my series 1 controller? I only seen the option for the elite series 2 controller? Any ideas?

Thanks for helping me. :)
  5. s88llGHOSTII88s Win User

xbox one controller wont sync

I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost connection shortly after. Any ideas?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller to your phone?]

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately the Xbox Elite Wireless controller is not Bluetooth capable. Only the current Xbox One Wireless controllers have Bluetooth technology and they can only connect to Windows 10 PC's. The Xbox Elite controller will need an Xbox Wireless Adapter
    in order to connect to the PC wireless. Xbox One controllers cannot currently connect to mobile phones in any way unfortunately.

Apologies for the inconvenience but I'm sure Microsoft will include Bluetooth technology in the next iteration of the Elite controller sometime in the near future and possible make a way to connect to mobile phones. Maybe you can post this idea over on
    Xbox Ideas to get this seen by the right people.
Thema:

1. Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S? - Similar Threads - ideas controller connect

2. Parental Controls have completely stopped working and Microsoft Support has no idea how to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls have completely stopped working and Microsoft Support has no idea how to...: I've spent several hours on the phone over this already. Every time I call, I get someone who doesn't even understand the function, puts us on hold to spend ten minutes reading up on it, starts...
  3. idea for the elite controllers presets.

in XboX Insiders
    idea for the elite controllers presets.: I often have to check the elite controller settings to see which preset I have where. could it be possible that as soon as you change the preset on the controller that the preset name appears...
  4. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox controller labs ...: Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments]
  5. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox controller labs ...: Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments]
  6. I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...: Like the title states. At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear, within the warranty period of one year (EU). It...
  7. My brand new controllers are drifting and I have no idea what's happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new controllers are drifting and I have no idea what's happening.: Hey folks, I have purchased some new Xbox controllers and for some reason they are drifting really bad and the button response is delayed by like 1 to 2 seconds. I have tried restarting the...
  8. xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...: I was just wondering if you guys have anything in the work or being worked on for something you can put your controller headset and other Xbox devices in that has a UV light in it that closes and...
  9. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.: Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have...
  10. My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?: I've tried everything. I've even gone as far as factory reseting the console. If anyone has genuine advice or this has happened to them please let me know what to do!...