Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?

Discus and support Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a series S on one of the various promotions. Despite connecting previously the included controller will no longer connect wirelessly to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShalomZharnest, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S?

I just bought a series S on one of the various promotions. Despite connecting previously the included controller will no longer connect wirelessly to the Xbox. Any ideas? I've done the power plug reset trick and it won't work. The controller connects to other devices no problem but pushing the connect button on the Xbox does nothing

:)

ShalomZharnest, Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the first option is xbox reset, connect the controller with a wire, and reset xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

if it doesn't work, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Pigimus Prime Win User

Xbox wireless Headset problem

My daughter has had the headset since it came out, but it now won't connect to her series S. They are both searching and will connect to other things but will not find each other. Any ideas?
  4. Jeff_698 Win User

Controller Not Being Detected By Edge Broswer

Hi. The controller I have is "PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S". There is a section for PowerA in verified controllers. It use to work for me just fine for over a year. I am not sure why suddenly it is not working. Any ideas?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. paulheathcote-itunes Win User

Xbox series s delivery date

in english this time sorry

I managrd to get a series S on the 18th november from the microsoft store but it still just says pending , ive paid for it but no idea on delivery , cant get an answer off microsoft, any ideas who can help
Thema:

1. Any ideas to get a controller to connect to a series S? - Similar Threads - ideas controller connect

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  9. Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim: So my idea is to make a bigger joystick area (where the joystick can move) with zones so you don't have to play on high sensitivity and give up you aim , instead in the middle it's very slow and...
  10. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...