any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ??

Discus and support any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’ve tried hard reset controller update slowly putting the mic in and out i’ve tried everything under the sun but still no answer anyone else got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AE34R, Mar 7, 2022.

1. AE34R
    AE34R Guest

i’ve tried hard reset controller update slowly putting the mic in and out i’ve tried everything under the sun but still no answer anyone else got a idea on what h can do ??

:)

AE34R, Mar 7, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Which headset is it? Some headsets plugged into the controller don't have changeable party mix settings...my Arctis 7 headset doesn't, although it does have it's own chat/game mix dial so it's not an issue
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If this is a wired headset, kindly try a different controller or update your controller then try again.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

One S Controller audio

Is the chat mixer option missing or greyed out?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Greyed out chat mixers

Hi Dan!

What steps have you already tried?

Let's try to remove your profile and power cycle your console before adding your account back.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If that doesn't work, best option is to perform a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  6. Francia J. Win User

Chat mixer greyed out

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Do you have a different controller that you can try to use, Ruger? This is to check if the issue is with the controller.

If there is none, please unplug the headset, perform a powercycle on your console, and plug in the headset slowly and carefully.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
Thema:

1. any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ?? - Similar Threads - ideas head set

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...