Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

Discus and support Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lisaalexstark, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

/u/Lisaalexstark, Oct 18, 2019
  2. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  3. Casxnova Win User

120hz

I was trying to enable my xbox today for 120hz but it only listed 50hz and 60hz / any idea what I'm doing wrong?
  4. SeveringDuke08 Win User

Broadcast gameplay blocked

Twitch says you must have broadcast gameplay set to allow. This is the problem. We cannot change that setting no matter what we do. Something is clearly wrong here but no one has any idea what the problem is or how to fix it.
  5. XxBahamutGodxX Win User

Cant purchase this month's game with gold; Dead Space

I'm having the same problem but I'm trying to purchase Lego Star Wars TCS. Gives the message "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time." Region is fine, age is fine, account restrictions are fine, no idea what's going on, the marketplace servers
    on the status page are okay so I don't know what is wrong here.
  6. Awesome Sumo Win User

Beta Forum Access

Hi Mister Fizzle

I think that I have the same issues! I am part of the Beta program but on my console I cannot do anything, and have no ideas what I can do as part of this program. Can you give me some ideas, tips etc
Thema:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

1. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot... - Similar Threads - idea I'm doing

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. I just purchased the Mass Effect trilogy...I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Mass Effect trilogy...I have no idea what I'm getting myself into: Seriously...I have no idea what this game is about.... A few years back I was at a friends house and popped this in while he took a GF phone call. literally took about 20 steps and thought the...