Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

Discus and support Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been waiting for my Apple TV Minecraft edition to update (Better Together Update) as I can nolonger play on my realm. Seems nobody has a clue as to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungBadaddy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. YoungBadaddy
    YoungBadaddy Guest

Been waiting for my Apple TV Minecraft edition to update (Better Together Update) as I can nolonger play on my realm. Seems nobody has a clue as to when it will upate on the App Store for Apple TV.

Do we have any idea at all ?

Thanks

Addy

:)

YoungBadaddy, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Won't update!!!! Why?

my mother necraft Apple TV edition will not update

WateryVoyage440, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Xbox Live Friend Issue

Hey check that :

Minecraft “Better Together” update | Xbox & Windows Games

The cross platform isn't available with the Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, unfortunately. But it's available with the Xbo one edition and now the Switch Edition (and of course Windows 10, Android and Apple).

Darksnake11sp, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

In a recent blog post about the better together update, they announced that they are aiming to get the better together update to the switch console by winter. No mention about the apple tv edition. The apple tv does run on the bedrock
    engine, in which the better together "version" or update also runs on, so it should get it at some point. Right now there is no official date that I have been able to locate.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Amoeba Mucus
    Amoeba Mucus Guest
    It's kind of upsetting that you can buy this game, yet for months it's had broken functionality. Can't connect with others on the same network, and can't connect to Realms (which we pay for, but why bother if Microsoft won't update for the Apple TV?). I
    bought a controller especially to play with Minecraft on the Apple TV, and it doesn't work.

PLEASE UPDATE the Apple TV edition, Microsoft!

Amoeba Mucus, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Amoeba Mucus Win User

It's kind of upsetting that you can buy this game, yet for months it's had broken functionality. Can't connect with others on the same network, and can't connect to Realms (which we pay for, but why bother if Microsoft won't update for the Apple TV?). I
    bought a controller especially to play with Minecraft on the Apple TV, and it doesn't work.

PLEASE UPDATE the Apple TV edition, Microsoft!
  7. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

In a recent blog post about the better together update, they announced that they are aiming to get the better together update to the switch console by winter. No mention about the apple tv edition. The apple tv does run on the bedrock
    engine, in which the better together "version" or update also runs on, so it should get it at some point. Right now there is no official date that I have been able to locate.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

A Update For Minecraft

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If the version of Minecraft you're using on disc is the Minecraft: Xbox One edition, then to update to the new Minecraft (Better Together), you'll need to purchase the game as it is a wholly different version.
    The free update from Minecraft: Xbox One edition to the new Minecraft edition (Better Together) ended on January 30th 2018.

Minecraft updates and versions

Minecraft.net - Better Together FAQ

I hope that this information helps out. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
  9. Darksnake11sp Win User

Xbox Live Friend Issue

10. Amoeba Mucus Win User

Trouble connecting Minecraft Apple TV edition to iOS PE.

We have the same issues with the Apple products. They don't seem to be updating the Apple TV or the Mac, and it's dissapointing because we paid the same price for the game that everyone on the PC did, and the Apple TV Minecraft edition wasn't cheap. The
    iOS Minecraft seems to be updated with the 'Bedrock' update, while they are holding back on the Apple TV update to even make them playable with Realms.

We used to be able to access on Apple TV, but now just have a message where Realms used to be saying "You need to update your game to continue playing Realms.", and yes it is updated, and it's been saying this for months. I need to update? It's Microsoft with
    needs to update the game to be playable NOT ME. And trying to play with friends on the same network now it tries to connect and then disconnects. It's really too bad.

If I was conspiratorial, I might think they are purposefully not updating the Apple TV or Mac versions of Minecraft for some reason. Hmmm.
Thema:

1. Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out? - Similar Threads - idea Apple Edition

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...