Any idea if there are plans for a larger storage expansion card

Discus and support Any idea if there are plans for a larger storage expansion card in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am unsure if this is an allowed post but here goes - apparently there was a leak that WD will be a second approved source for storage expansion and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jusp_, May 12, 2023.

1. /u/jusp_
    /u/jusp_ Guest

I am unsure if this is an allowed post but here goes - apparently there was a leak that WD will be a second approved source for storage expansion and prices are also going down. What are the chances that an expansion card larger than 2TB will be made available? Is there a technical limitation that prevents one from being offered?

submitted by /u/jusp_
    [link] [comments]

/u/jusp_, May 12, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Unable to install GOTY add-ons for Fallout 3

The problem with Fallout 3 is that it came out when the maximum size of external storage was 512MB, which after formatting isn't enough for any expansions. Fallout 3 will only recognise expansions stored on a 360 hard drive. This isn't all Microsoft's
    fault, it is up to the game publisher to update their game to take into account larger memory units.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy

I'm sorry for that. Is the game stored on your Internal Storage or Expansion card? A corrupted expansion card may cause issues as well.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series X adapter

Hi,

Are you referring to the Expansion card for 1TB extra storage? If you are then yes, this can get very warm to the touch. Totally normal and within the design of the expansion card.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S,

Hi again Ninoninho,

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to use two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards at the same time on Xbox Series X|S consoles. The architecture and design of the console only allow for the connection of a single storage expansion card, and there are no adapters or hubs available to connect two storage expansion cards.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series x

Thema:

1. Any idea if there are plans for a larger storage expansion card - Similar Threads - idea are plans

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. Whoever thought this was a good idea obviously did not plan it out beforehand?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whoever thought this was a good idea obviously did not plan it out beforehand?: okay whoever thought saving the settings automatically to the Cloud Drive when signing in was a good idea? Last month that option was added automatically to the update. Which made the system...