Any help would be appreciated

Discus and support Any help would be appreciated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series s has darkened screen, has heavy color distortion, and tinted red. I've tried hard restarting the console changing the HDMI cord and port... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyler Weber2, Apr 7, 2025.

  1. Tyler Weber2
    Tyler Weber2 Guest

    Any help would be appreciated


    Xbox series s has darkened screen, has heavy color distortion, and tinted red. I've tried hard restarting the console changing the HDMI cord and port and tried changing both the TV and console display settings. Any idea what's going on?

    :)
     
    Tyler Weber2, Apr 7, 2025
    #1
  2. Antivictorious-6A69A Win User

    Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

    The serial number can be tracked, especially if they try to sell or pawn the Xbox. All legitimate shops check databases of stolen item descriptions and serial numbers. Make sure you have it handy.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

    If you go to the support section on xbox.com then you may find your console under registered products

    Heres a link ensure your signed in with the account you registered with

    myservice.xbox.com/.../ConsoleManager.aspx
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

    You need to tell the authorities that microsoft can help them possibly locate the console. However MS would only give the information to the police
  5. l Lord Sithis l Win User

    Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

    do you know serial # if so contact MS
  6. StealthRex95350 Win User

    Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

    Somebody stole my xbox too
Thema:

Any help would be appreciated

Loading...
  1. Any help would be appreciated - Similar Threads - help appreciated

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help

    in XboX Insiders
    I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were...
  7. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  8. Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated: taking very long to load in then will not show the home screen, (for some reason Home has taken too long to start) tried restarting and turning off still not working any ideas? submitted by...
  9. When I click on my xbox icon on PC the app won't open? Any help is appreciated.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I click on my xbox icon on PC the app won't open? Any help is appreciated.: When I click on the icon the app won't open. I haven't done anything different and my subscription is good and doesn't renew until the Jan. 1st. No clue what I need to do and any help would be...
  10. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....