Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour

Discus and support Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Fern_Fox [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fern_Fox, Apr 17, 2020.

  1. /u/Fern_Fox
    /u/Fern_Fox Guest

    Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour

    /u/Fern_Fox, Apr 17, 2020
    #1
  2. isdrusie Win User

    800704 DC - Download Gamertag Error

    Another one here with the same issue. Turned auto-renew off and as soon as I ran out of gold time, I've been unable to a) log into my Xbox live account through X360 and b) unable to download the profile (error number 800704DC). Spent an hour and half with
    live support the other day but as expected, he/she couldn't get to the bottom of the issue and my problem was escalated to.. elsewhere. Haven't heard anything since.

    Anyway, I logged into login.live.com but as above, I couldn't find any flags or messages worth mentiong. Couple of Messenger invites from 2007 and that's about it.
  3. Bad Kermit Win User

    Slow Xbox One Console Update Downloads

    Two years later, and this still hasn't been fixed. I have 80 down, and I've been downloading the most recent 450 MB system update for the past half hour. And I'm only at 60%. It's completely ridiculous.
  4. CHEWY CLEG NUTS Win User

    EULA Update now disconnects

    Funny you should mention that, I've been getting disconnected ever since that come on. Thats whats bought me on here to find out whats going on with live i haven't been able to sign in for the past half hour!
  5. Endoproxy Win User

    Xbox live service status???

    Well this blows. Been a crappy day. Just wanted to chill and get my game on. Instead, I've spent the past 3 hours trying to log in. good times
  6. CRIXUS81 Win User

    Elder scrolls online. Login failed

    Been trying to log in for an hour and a half now... wish I had better things to do...
Thema:

Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour

Loading...
  1. Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour - Similar Threads - help I've been

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. I've had a strange bug and I can't seem to fix it. I'm at the point where I need to help...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've had a strange bug and I can't seem to fix it. I'm at the point where I need to help...: I've had a strange bug and I can't seem to fix it. I'm at the point where I need to help Gina get to the top. I have an Xbox Series X console and the button X، I need to hit it to help Gina, but...
  9. I need help with Xbox account recovery I've tried everything and nothing is working please...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Xbox account recovery I've tried everything and nothing is working please...: I need help with Xbox account recovery I've tried everything and nothing is working. The reason I'm on Microsoft support instead of Xbox support is because I cant sign to request a call on Xbox...
  10. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...