Any gta 5 police commissoners out there?

Discus and support Any gta 5 police commissoners out there? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am in a clan for gta 5 for 360. We would like to have a big patrol set up.. If you wish to do so, Please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxgtakillsxX, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. XxgtakillsxX
    XxgtakillsxX Guest

    Any gta 5 police commissoners out there?


    Hi I am in a clan for gta 5 for 360. We would like to have a big patrol set up.. If you wish to do so, Please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and we can talk. thanks



    :)
     
    XxgtakillsxX, Mar 7, 2014
    #1
  2. GTA TBoGT/ GTA V Clan

    I Run A GTA TBoGT And GTA 5 Police Roll Play Clan Running Since 10/31/2008 If You Want To Join Fill Out An Application And We Will Get Back To You Thanks

    www.LSLCGTA.Webs.Com
     
    gypsycrazyboy, Mar 7, 2014
    #2
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    The Definitive GTA V Reactions Thread

    I'm not getting my GTA 5 copy till 23-24th, Amazon will be shipping it out on the 20th, so I gotta wait what I'm curious about guys is what can we customize in GTA 5? Like can we customize every Car,Truck,Boat,Plane,Bike,Police cars,Army cars I'm dieing
    to know that is the only thing I wanna know about GTA 5.
     
    IntenseJames, Mar 7, 2014
    #3
  4. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest

    Any gta 5 police commissoners out there?

    Not like there's ANY support for police clans in GTA: O.
     
    LegendOfGta, Mar 7, 2014
    #4
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

    Any gta 5 police commissoners out there?

    Not like there's ANY support for police clans in GTA: O.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

    The Definitive GTA V Reactions Thread

    I'm not getting my GTA 5 copy till 23-24th, Amazon will be shipping it out on the 20th, so I gotta wait what I'm curious about guys is what can we customize in GTA 5? Like can we customize every Car,Truck,Boat,Plane,Bike,Police cars,Army cars I'm dieing
    to know that is the only thing I wanna know about GTA 5.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

    Will we be able to customize Police Vehicles in GTA 5?

    I find it random how this topic. Will we be able to customize Police Vehicles in GTA 5? turned into this conversation right now lol.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

    Will we be able to customize Police Vehicles in GTA 5?

    lol anyways back on topic. I wonder what police cars we will get in GTA 5? like how many different kinds of police cars will we get exactly? Since it's such a big map now and in other GTA games every time we go to another part of the city we see some new
    cop cars or trucks.
  9. iSickStealth Win User

    GTA V: Online Petition

    But why does R* care about the police cars? Every GTA since the 3 era and up has had countless Emergency RP clans. They ruined it for this game. If anything they should be worried about the mods coming out which have already been developed. That's a real
    issue right there, not some police cars. Because Lord forbid we cannot have any police cars....
Thema:

Any gta 5 police commissoners out there?

Loading...
  1. Any gta 5 police commissoners out there? - Similar Threads - gta police commissoners

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...