Any good games

Discus and support Any good games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have 2 dollars so and 51 cents in my account any good games I could fetch with that I prefer any game 635a3184-1494-47e9-8172-c97bac885413 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GHOSTLYXHERO, Nov 27, 2017.

  1. GHOSTLYXHERO
    GHOSTLYXHERO Guest

    Any good games


    I currently have 2 dollars so and 51 cents in my account any good games I could fetch with that I prefer any game

    :)
     
    GHOSTLYXHERO, Nov 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Any Good Games?

    Both Tomb Raider games are good,Witcher 3 is a brilliant action/rpg.

    There's also Warframe which is free & worth a go once you get used to the controls.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 27, 2017
    #2
  3. BostonBrian1
    BostonBrian1 Guest
    Game Any Good?

    I just bought this and was wondering if its any good?? Better then Arkham Asylum?
     
    BostonBrian1, Nov 27, 2017
    #3
  4. BookishFlunky90 Win User

    Any Good Games?

    So you want same same but different?

    Just Cause 3 - complete missions with grappling hook and parashute and helicopter transport and lot's of shooting as well. Just Cause 2 included as well which is cool BC title.

    Thief - scoring more if doing things undetected, but can choose either way to get out of trouble and complete missions

    Watchdogs 2 - also more about stealth rewards and solving how to get into/out of places etc.

    Prey - a bit rpg in collecting skills in various ways, get rid of monsters while completing missions

    You want different:

    Sports and racing and puzzle games.

    Adam's Venture Origin - lot's of puzzles to solve and really cool environments and adventure exploring those.

    Alien Isolation - a lot about stealth while figure out how to complete missions

    a bunch....
  5. Zen Like Calm Win User

    Any Good Games?

    What games are you bored with? Might help to mention them so people don't recommend games you already own.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Any Good Games?

    Both Tomb Raider games are good,Witcher 3 is a brilliant action/rpg.

    There's also Warframe which is free & worth a go once you get used to the controls.
  7. smileskybird Win User

    Any Good Games?

    Play Dashboard..... it's like the best game eva.....

    Just kidding. Final Fantasy XV, Minecraft has 1st player multiplayer mini games. COD, Halo. Final Fantasy XV is a very long game, so it should keep you preoccupied for a long time. I'm just waiting for Xbox One X to come out. It will be an Xbox One X Enhanced
    title. Forza Horizon 3 is a good game but it depends on your style. You can also get a monthly Xbox subscription which lets you play any games from the Xbox library store, you can join and quit at anytime. I'm also looking forward to Assassins Creed Origins
    too.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Any Good Games?

    Teo of the best games and underrated games this gen are Alien: Isolation and Dying Light.

    I cannot explain how awesome these games are.
Thema:

Any good games

Loading...
  1. Any good games - Similar Threads - games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...