Any game

Discus and support Any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gt is ive got all the easter eggs do e im looking for female or male players that wont mind playing zombie games shooting and classic games such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swan501, Feb 5, 2014.

  1. Swan501
    Swan501 Guest

    Any game


    My gt is ive got all the easter eggs do e im looking for female or male players that wont mind playing zombie games shooting and classic games such as final fight etc im a chilled relax person once you get to know me you would know why lol but
    dont matter really what game if i have it we can play it add me asap Im board lols like i said dont care if boy or girl i just want to play xbox with people thatll want to play

    :)
     
    Swan501, Feb 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Any Vivaldi on music games?

    I hope not Any game ;) . No denying the girl's talent, but it just leaves me cold. I don't think she enjoyed it that much either. She just looks completely dispassionate about the whole affair. Just "going through the motions". Deffo can't accuse her of not practising her scales though Any game :)
     
    bilbosmeggins, Feb 5, 2014
    #2
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Any Vivaldi on music games?

    Scary. why don't our fingers move that fast? Must be age!
     
    AndrewH13, Feb 5, 2014
    #3
  4. ReAnimateHer Win User

    No in game chat in any games

    I use the headset that came with the xbox one
  5. ReAnimateHer Win User

    No in game chat in any games

    Ya I cant seem to get any chat in any game working. Its frustrating
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    No in game chat in any games

    Hey please comment with the chat device, headset that you're using and let us know if you also have an xbox stereo adapter.
  7. ReAnimateHer Win User

    No in game chat in any games

    My friends also use the same headset that I do.
  8. ReAnimateHer Win User

    No in game chat in any games

    So i spoke to MS and this is what got my headset working

    Kinect Settings> check if the Use Kinect Microphone for Chat is , checked.

    please do this on the console 3 times in a row. Settings > Blu-ray & Disc > Clear Persistent Storage.

    Please restart the console by going to Settings and then Network > Advanced Settings> Alternate Mac Address>
Thema:

Any game

Loading...
  1. Any game - Similar Threads - game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...