Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?

Discus and support Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently started streaming on Twitch with my Xbox Series X. During the stream a crackling/popping noise starts to occur in the live stream... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamonKash, Jan 28, 2023.

1. DamonKash
    DamonKash Guest

I have recently started streaming on Twitch with my Xbox Series X.

During the stream a crackling/popping noise starts to occur in the live stream audio.

If I unplug or mute my headset mic it stops. I even tried three different headsets and it was the same issue.

So it's not my mic or headset thats the problem, it has to be something related to the xbox connection to twitch, or something else?

I watched other xbox streamers live having the exact same problem.

Best way to describe it is a static noise continuing into a crackling sound and gradually getting louder. To the point the viewers in stream are leaving or typing "omg whats wrong with your audio?"

This can occur one hour into stream, two hours in, or not at all if im lucky.

I've literally tried everything to fix this, looked all over the web, and no fix has been found.

This needs to be addressed by Microsoft and Twitch. Why have live streaming dashboard UI updates, or even the option to stream if it doesn't work properly.

Even if lets say someone figured a way around this to temporary fix the issue, its still an annoyance to have to go through jimmy rig steps on the users end, when this is clearly software related.

Please help, please fix this issue Microsoft

:)

DamonKash, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Robmomanjaro Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same issue. Funny think is when I unsnap twitch. That's when the audio starts to pop on the stream. But when I snap twitch or another app. It fixes it while it's up. It's strange. Are you also using the kinect? Did unplugging that do anything?
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
  5. f011owdave Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hi I'm having the same issues I can actually stream the game its says I'm not allowed but In the twitch dashboard it wont show any games so its saying I'm streaming to twitch not streaming call of duty vanguard I have to go onto a laptop or pc into my twitch channel and change it all in there it's like twitch xbox cant pick up what I'm trying to stream it's very annoying consoles upgraded yet still have issues this has been happening for months now aswell tet Microsoft still havnt fixed it
  6. Thewhiteboatman Win User

DVR not recording sound

Ever since I have streamed to twitch it wont record any audio.
Thema:

1. Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch? - Similar Threads - fix yet crackling

2. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  3. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  4. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  5. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  6. Is there a fix yet to play Minecraft Java on ROG Ally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix yet to play Minecraft Java on ROG Ally?: Is there a fix to play Minecraft have on the ROG Ally? No matter what I do the game defaults to keyboard and mouse. I’ve even tried a custom profile, but still nothing...
  7. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  8. Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...: Really hoping there is a solution cuz this is just ridiculous. Spend all that money for a system that can't even do the most basic of tasks. submitted by /u/dreamsmasher23 [link] [comments]
  9. Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why. Is my packet loss so high on my Xbox x? I’ve tried everything to fix this and yet...: Packet loss on Xbox x had jumped to 100% since yesterday. I never experienced this before and all the resetting, cable checks have been tried. This is extremely annoying as I can’t play...
  10. Is there a fix yet for the media remote sending multiple volume commands on the series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix yet for the media remote sending multiple volume commands on the series X?: Currently using a TCL 6 series, sonos sound system and series X with my Xbox media remote. Since launch when I volume up or down it happens in increments of 4-6 steps, when muting it will mute,...