Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc...

Discus and support Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried contacting Microsoft Xbox and developer and they keep sending me back n fourth 4d3db3ff-a169-4c66-8e31-842c5481f292 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TJ121, Mar 15, 2023.

1. TJ121
    TJ121 Guest

Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc...

I've tried contacting Microsoft Xbox and developer and they keep sending me back n fourth

:)

TJ121, Mar 15, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc via game pass it worked fine on my friends steam account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

IL2CPP is a scripting backend used by Unity to convert C# code into C++ code for better performance. If you are experiencing a "fatal error failed to initialize IL2CPP" message while playing NARAKA BLADEPOINT on PC via Game Pass, there are a few things you can try:

Update your graphics card driver: Ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date. A lot of Unity games, including NARAKA BLADEPOINT, require the latest graphics card driver to run.

Reinstall the game: Sometimes, the game installation can be corrupted, leading to errors like this. Uninstall the game and reinstall it again from the Game Pass store.

Verify game files: Sometimes, the game files can get corrupted during installation or updates. Verify the game files via the Game Pass store to ensure that all files are in good condition.

Run the game as an administrator: Sometimes, the game may not have the necessary permissions to run on your system. Right-click on the game executable and select "Run as Administrator" to grant the game full access.
  3. Moutarde Dijon Win User

Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc via game pass it worked fine on my friends steam account

ok, thanks for letting me know.
  4. Rene626 Win User

No, I'm on windows 10 and also getting this issue.
  5. Abylai Zhumabek Win User

It could be due to a long path to the main file or inappropriate characters in the file path.
  6. PyroPig75 Win User

At least for me, it's happening on windows 10 and all my graphics drivers are up to date.
Thema:

1. Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc... - Similar Threads - fix fatal error

2. How can I fix this..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix this..: My account is unable to view or receive messages. Every other account works, but my main account cant send or see messages, this is happening on all my devices. 334e98ce-7c44-40d7-943e-119aead1c4a3
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  6. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  9. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  10. Xbox series X Edge browser fatal error, out of memory? How do I fix this? Is it an edge...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X Edge browser fatal error, out of memory? How do I fix this? Is it an edge...: I have the Xbox series x and whenever I use the edge browser to load certain sites like spelltable I get a fatal error “ out of memory” this is especially annoying as spelltable uses live video .....