Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?

Discus and support Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After I put in my payment details to subscribe to the monthly realm server plan, I always get the error: "Something went wrong when processing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom_758, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Tom_758
    Tom_758 Guest

After I put in my payment details to subscribe to the monthly realm server plan, I always get the error:

"Something went wrong when processing the order. There can be many reasons as to why this didn’t work. It may just have been a glitch in the Matrix, you may have insufficient funds or your bank has rejected the transaction. Please try again later or use an alternative payment method."

I don't have any other payment methods and I have no idea what is causing this. I have also contacted Mojang via email and they send me the same scripted response claiming my card to be the fault. I have verified with my bank that my card has no issues. I call Mojang's response scripted because when telling them anything such as my card not being the fault, they send me the same exact email as before.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Tom_758, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Have you already tried to re-add your payment method from your account? If not yet, please try to re-add it.

If you're still getting the same issue, please submit a ticket directly to the Minecraft team here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new so they can further investigate the issue on your account.
  3. Tom_758 Win User

Hi,

The realm subscription was a free trial that has now ended although it shows as canceled.
  4. Tom_758 Win User

I have done everything I can think of. This issue occurs even when using paypal for the one time payment method rather than the subscription. I have messaged them using the support system and they send the same message I assume is from a bot over and over again.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tom_758!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please login your account to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login and on Profile/Account select 'My Wallet'. Check if you still have a subscription that you can cancel for you to resubscribe.
  6. explorermilkymoon Win User

i can't download minecraft java or gaming services or the minecraft launcher

I followed the instructions:
    - Error 0x87e00196 came up when attempting to download Minecraft Java via the xbox app and when attempting to download Minecraft Launcher via the Microsoft Store
Thema:

1. Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm? - Similar Threads - fix error attempting

2. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  9. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  10. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f